Samsung S5250 Wave525

Samsung S5250 Wave525

• abc

cud sumbody help me how to turn off my keypad tones??
another question, how to make my call turn into loudspeaker..?? hup 2 get infos..tnx...

• DJ_WAVE

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2011Ok. Do this way. If you will be able to use Wi-Fi: 1) Firs... moreIt isnt showing..
theres no update button...

• s5250

johan0505, 13 Jan 2011not a good fone got it for cristmas no matter where i go it does... moreno it don't.. Samsung wave is a very great phone!!
I can got to every site that I want to go. Maybe you can change your unit because it has a damage or something.

• johan0505

not a good fone got it for cristmas no matter where i go it doesnt have signal so ill say dont take it you wil regret

• s5250

Anonymous, 13 Jan 2011does this phone has virtual qwerty keypad for msging and if m no... moreyes.. it has :D

I am confused between samsung monte and wave 525,which one shud b a better one...

• seven

should I really go with this phone??? rather than nokia 5530 xpress music???

DJ_WAVE, 11 Jan 2011How to update... i tried bt theres no way to update...Ok. Do this way.

If you will be able to use Wi-Fi:

1) First go to settings -> Samsung appstore settings -> update notification on Wi-Fi -> Activate this.

Once you open samsung appstore icon after connecting to Wi-fi, it will prompt " Update available". Or once you open samsung appstore icon, from middle menu -> select update

It will be updated and the issue will be solved.

It can be done on EDGE as well. BUt on Wi-Fi, it is very quick

Nayagan, 12 Jan 2011Hey guys, I am planning to buy this phone and want to know how t... moreLike that ..

XTALclear, 05 Jan 2011base on my experience....i got wave 525 for almost a month now a... moredoes this phone has virtual qwerty keypad for msging and if m not considering 3g is it better than MOnte,plz rply guys

• Symbian lover

Symbian far more better. More flexibility,more themes and apps.

• Nayagan

Hey guys, I am planning to buy this phone and want to know how to make on speaker to talk during incoming and outgoing calls. B'coz in Corby Pop, we have to press and hold a hardware key first and I feel it very hard to make on speaker. This Wave 525 is also like that or just a touch directly on the screen.. Pl. let me know.. Thanks in advance..

• pixy

[deleted post]go to samsung wave 525!! very nice phone.. No doubt

• Sandy

Vijay, 12 Jan 2011Does samsung wave 525 reads power point files @Vijay
Yes this handset can read Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF file without any problem and even you can zoom it take a closer look.
enjoy.

• seven

what's better samsung S5250 or nokia 5530 xpressmusic or nokia 5800 xpress music??? please help. i really want to buy touchscreen phone for my birthday but i don't know what's best.. please help me....

• seven

what better samsung S5250 or nokia 5530 xpressmusic or nokia 5800 xpress music??? please help. i really want to buy touchscreen phone for my birthday but i don't know what's best.. please help me....

• SYAMIN

hai i am using this phone for two days nice phone nice camera good clarity audio in speaker and head set

• Vijay

Does samsung wave 525 reads power point files

• Vijay

maniac, 10 Jan 2011wich one is better samsung wave 525 or nokia 5230??? thanksSamsung wave is the best as compared 2 nokia bcoz every nokia mobile is now blinking if any software istalled.

top clss mobile