Samsung S5600 Preston

Samsung S5600 Preston

If i remember correctly, this phone was also called magic touch

• MichaelSourinovich

If i remember correctly,this phone was also called magic touch

• Love

love, 03 Nov 2009hey............ I bought this fone today itself.... tis fon... moreMy first phone.. I commented this almost 9 years ago!!! 🙂

This phone is best used in Preston

I want to open up afacebook account on my GT S5600 preston icon but it has refused

• Ssentema percy

tipi, 08 Apr 2015i need yur help,i need to unlock my s5600 samsung phone,i w... moreHelp me to unlock my phone to access internet services like google and facebook

tipi, 08 Apr 2015i need yur help,i need to unlock my s5600 samsung phone,i w... moreU Need to buy unlock code

U Need to buy unlock code

• tipi

dick, 24 Oct 2014phonelocki need yur help,i need to unlock my s5600 samsung phone,i want to use it in any sim inside of it. which procedures will i use?

• dick

Anonymous, 22 Apr 2014without any reason there is a password, after pginving in a... morephonelock

• kuka

good internet is fast camera is good

• Preston

Works well, good deal of year 2009. Preston was master as samsung star.

• selim

Wifi, 31 Mar 2014Wifigood

Dimuthu, 08 Dec 2013No wifi, No skype call facility & how can record the calls ??without any reason there is a password, after pginving in anew SIM card. how can that password being removed?

José
jaambwa@antenna.nl

• Wifi

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2012yes it have wifi Wifi

• Fowzil

Howtomakeskypecallmygts5600

• Dimuthu

No wifi, No skype call facility & how can record the calls ??

• Niru

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2013How do i restart (factory reset) my samsung gts5600 phone?or d code is *2878*3855#

• Niru

Anonymous, 02 Jan 2013How do i restart (factory reset) my samsung gts5600 phone?2 reset d code is *2762*3855#

• Sport.11@live.fr

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2013Hi there i would like to knw if i can download whatsapp wit... moreGT-S 5600 Orange tim