Samsung S5600 Preston

Samsung S5600 Preston

• Riki

Kays, 25 Jun 2013Does this phone have wifi ? I've read above but was just wo... moreNope, no wifi

• Harleeme

Dis phone did not use whatapp i cant download.

how 2 open an menu and futions

• Kays

Does this phone have wifi ? I've read above but was just wondering since it doesn't say and I was wanting to get this phone for my little sister. Cheap, simple and easy.

• gurpreet

how can i use whatsapp and skype on this phone....?

• Nick

This was my first phone and i was very happy with it until cheap smartphones started coming out. Anyone who thinks that this phone can run whatsapp or skype is wrong because this phone is running Samsung's own OS which is very inconsistent and unreliable and is not android or windows phone. Do not buy this phone unless you are happy with the limited umber of apps that you can get that are in java. This phone does nott have wifi either.

Hi there i would like to knw if i can download whatsapp with this phone? if so how do i do it? Thank you

With 3G internet, how can I use skype in this phone?

• hussain

how i can use skype in this phone

• ERANIVE

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2012if you got this phone 2 years ago you realy should no if it... moreno it got no wifi

How do i restart (factory reset) my samsung gts5600 phone?

• Main ho don

press down volume key to mute key sound...

akien, 14 Oct 2012it have wifi or not. i get this my uncles sister. reply me... moreyes it have wifi

iiNB4Rii, 04 Dec 2011I got this phone 2years ago and now there are all the phone... moreif you got this phone 2 years ago you realy should no if its got wifi .i got this phone and no it got no wifi

jj, 08 Oct 2012I can't find a way to switch off the keytones of this phone... moregoto menu >setting>phone profile> phone sounds> turn phone sound volume zero. i did the same. it works.
hv a nice day. ;-)

• akien

it have wifi or not. i get this my uncles sister. reply me fast. ..

• jj

I can't find a way to switch off the keytones of this phone, It drives me insane. It beeps with EVERYTHING I do. please help!

• jessen

Jemm, 23 Sep 2012I can't access the internet with this phone., help?hello,contact your service provider for wap settings

• Jemm

I can't access the internet with this phone., help?

• niki