Samsung S7330

Samsung S7330

• ben

Want a battery and cover phones for s7330

• Shokkey

i need to set up my internet on my phone and face book but my phone keeps saying connecting failed. How do i set it up?

• siva sai

GEORGE, 16 Feb 2010when i download any games in my handset and try to open it it sa... moretry on wapyricks

• tenyah

i am trying to download some things(e.g whaisApp, photor editor n other things) but my phone is just saying i need to run the application...now my question is how can i do this?...pls help thnks

• fricco

how can unlock my password

this fone is cool. But the major problem is the flex.

this fone is cool. But the major problem is the flex.

• agentzero

Qua, 22 Sep 2010I own a Samsung S7330 and it cannot use java support files. Is t... moretry to go online via your fone and download it

• Livyn

koonrong, 31 Oct 2011i'e bought the phone for not more than 1 years , and i couldn't ... moreTry after changing phones flexy cable..

• jackson

amazing and sensation

• Ohter

4me s7330 phone is gud

• koonrong

i'e bought the phone for not more than 1 years , and i couldn't seems to on it . when i charge it the lights of the keypads were on but the screen was black =='' can i repair this ?? and my touchpad has problems as well

• SANDEEP

sell samsung gallery

• miki

how can i use 3g

I have a samsung s7330 handset. While sliding the samsung mobile , the content in the screen is displaying in a mirror image fashion. We can't read the details from the phone. Any solution for this.I bought this phone before 1.3 years back.

Do u know the back of the s7330 that black lined cover thing to cover the screws where can I get a replacement cuz I lost mine, pls help!!!!

It is alright but you cannot do much with it. Like the touchscreen panel but it doesnt lock! :(

• Samsung 1

This phone has got a low SAR for a 3G phone. Reccomended.

• Samsung Cool

moeshfiqoh, 16 Sep 2010my mwemory card does not pick up in my phone what di i do ???my mwemory card does not pick up in my phone what di i do ???

Must be a faulty one. Push out and push in the memory card. If that doesn't work, take it in for repair. If still under warranty, then you don't need to pay.

khan, 07 Dec 2010i ve installed a medical dictionary in s7330 but it says "u... morei ve installed a medical dictionary in s7330 but it says "unsupported file". what to do? please help me.

Best go for a bigger size screen phone for medical file.