Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

droidLovr, 08 Mar 2011Great phone guys ive got today it rocks !!! Its unmatched to Nok... moreno app for video chat available now... but i read from a forum that samsung has approved some apps which would be available soon.....

Hi guys got this phone it is really good...

I would like to know the maximum 3g speed supported by wave 2. Will i be able to use airtel 3g network in chennai... what will be the maximum download speed i will get in the 3g network... when i use gprs the browser speed is very low (lower than my old nokia)...

thanks in advance for helping me out in this

• Rajnikant

I bought this awesome cell last nite. It cost me 15,500 only. M from kota, rajasthan. the VAT dropped here all of a sudden.
M just having a weird problem, my docomo sim works fine wid my older galaxy 3 in 3g mode but using the same sim in wave deducts money from my talk time while using 3g data. i have 3g plan activated for 1month. any ideas?

• Rajnikant

• BEBO

Dear Gent's
i just buy samsung wave 2 today
i am from Egypt and i buy it from Malysia
but what i face is the phone didn't support the Arabic language
the main problem not with the phone interface, but the problem with the messages i receive and some Arabic websites i can visit in Arabic language :(
please any one can help me to find solution to this PROBLEM :(

Best Regards

• droidLovr

Great phone guys ive got today it rocks !!! Its unmatched to Nokias and sony ericssons its great cool pics and HD video recordings ,such a great phone thanx Samsung !!!

• nandu

dear user
hw can i lock the image folder pls help me

• mogul

asgme, 06 Mar 2011Hi Abhi, Same happened to me as well. I bought a Class 4 (mar... more@asgme

I got the same 8gb san disk class 4 card. it can record 720p videos effectively. But when I transfered another 72op video in this card. the playback is lagging in wave, but if I played the same in my laptop by putting this card directly to my lappy, it played fine. even 1080p video transferred to this card play fine in my laptop directly through this card. I could not understand lagging video problem with wave. do you experience the same or can put any light why this happen or any solution.

• asgme

az, 08 Mar 2011Hi, Where can i buy class 6 16 GB Micro SDHC card for wave II. ... moreHi az,

Why do you need a Class 6 card while a Class 4 card is more than enough to record the 720P video in Wave II?

You can search for a Class 4 card in Chandni Chowk, Kolkata. You can find every electronic items there in at least one shop.

I'm not very much sure about your other query and even I wonder how to connect my Wave II to my Sony Bravia as well.

Please let me know if you find any fix to connect your Wave II to your Samsung LCD.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Abhishek SenGupta.

• nandu

hllo everyone, i want to lock my image folders in the mobile i dont want to lock hole file how can i lock pls help me out

• Ck......!!!

Guys...!!!
Please tell me.. Does Samsung Charge for the application which is necessary to install to use Video Calling Feature in Wave 2 ...!!!

• az

Hi,
Where can i buy class 6 16 GB Micro SDHC card for wave II. I am from Kolkata and it's not available anywhere here. Also, it's not available in transcend online store.. Any idea????

I have purchased a normal TV out but when i connect it to my Samsung 40" LED TV iam unable to view any content.. When i connect it to stereo it's asking for mbile Tv or earphone and i am selecting mobile tv. In tv where should i connect the components?? IN my Tv there are 2 AV(3 input pins red,yellow,white(RCA)) and also have one component(blue,green,black). To which one i should connect it to?? Can we connect Wave II through HDMI cable???

• Knight@400

Can any1 let me know if this phone has got a RAM?

If yes thn what's the size of it (256MB or 512MB).

• asgme

az, 07 Mar 2011Hi, first press widget button on the top, then tilt the phonw to... moreHi az,

Thanks a lot for your comments. It's done.

Regards,

asgme.

• subu

this phone is all hd..........awesum one.

• kick

its a nice phone iam using it for last 3 months its really rocking

• jay

AnonD-1441, 04 Mar 2011Hey guys wat s the diff between CP uart and AP uart modes.... Th... moreuse only CP port-- this increase the internet speed

Disad:- consume more battery

hi friends
can u telll how is Samsung S8530 Wava II
how is this phone can u tell

Ravi, 06 Mar 2011Hi guys, I am planning to this phone, pls can anybody let me kno... morein samsung brand store it is 16500.in other shop u may get it less than that .

• az

asgme, 03 Mar 2011Hi, I have 10 Home Screen pages, but I need only around 4 of ... moreHi, first press widget button on the top, then tilt the phonw to landscape mode then u can find (-) button on top right corner, then minimize them , keep how many u want. that's all