Samsung S8530 Wave II

Samsung S8530 Wave II

• abu

Alex, 24 Oct 2012Samsung really failed on developing it's on OS(bada). My recent ... moreI agree with you Alex . really it sucks.don't know what and how did they thought before making an operating system. apps need work space to run which wave 2 does not offer. even thing is fine except the ram and resource allotment. any one who can pass this msg to Samsung developers? I don't know whom to contact.

• Alex

Samsung really failed on developing it's on OS(bada). My recent worst exp is that i downloaded Angrybrids game paying rs.99, the game wont launch when the microSD which is 8GB is in the phone. I can only play the game after removing the microSD. The samsung service centers sucks more as they dnt do anything but just reflash the firmware. SAMSUNG SUCKS

• abu

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2012bada 2.0 sucks.....1.2 was better... Battery just drains out li... moreya really me too getting angry. I'm charging twice a day . also using it continuously but The resource and ram allotment should be good right?. will wait for a update else sell my phone

• Abu

The wave 2 has only 87 mb of ram . I came to know through the badaSI app . That's the reason why the applications are not running properly. WTF Samsung? How can you make this silly a shit mistake . Out of your mind? That's why when Samsung apps is running the browsers is not responding well . You can only any one between these two. Only small apps can run under 100 mb. Getting so angry . Foot know how Samsung people can make this silly mistake.

bada 2.0 sucks.....1.2 was better...
Battery just drains out like anything...and the 1ghz processor is good for nothing.Hardly 2 apps run at a time...
Bada 2.0 has only brought changes in orientation and looks..but not flaunts about any new feature or improvement..
Rathet it took away some useful feature like music recognition found in bada 1.2...
I miss bada 1.2.........

Shit ram allotment. And Resource allotment. Just 2 applications can be running at same time. Every application specially default browser and chat on is a bottleneck to ram and to the processor. Typing affected by the Bada 2.0 update. 1.2 was quicker but lacked features. If you don't have features you can be assured that your phone don't have it but having features with this buggy performance make you angry . Samsung you really need to give attention towards Bada 2.0 performance.

reema, 22 Oct 2012please karan, can u tell how to spoof & get paid apps for free..spoofing in bada 2.0 take some time to understand

watch this video tuturial

if u have any doubt , ask me

• Abu

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2012i am unable to make videocalls from my phone i do have 3g netwr... moreHey make sure the other party is also on 3g and their phone is compable of making a video call. If you have checked this then describe what error are you getting when you are trying to make a video call.

• miray

my sum "says plat form 'so' checking failed & platform 'so' modification is detected" how can i fix it

i am unable to make videocalls from my phone
i do have 3g netwrk and also i can receive video call only facing issue when i am trying to make video call to some1
can any1 help?????

• abu

AnonD-12498, 22 Oct 2012mine firmware is s8530 ddlc2 , and me too from india , which ... moresorry for the mistake but my firmware is s8530 XXLA1. wrote 8532 by mistake. its understood lol

• Abu

AnonD-12498, 22 Oct 2012mine firmware is s8530 ddlc2 , and me too from india , which ... moreWhy is your firmware different? I updated 3 days back I guess . I'm from karnataka. But right now in Hyd. I updated by seeing your comments. First two days I felt 1.2 was good and slick . Now started to like 2.0. A few adjustments but its ok.

Abu, 22 Oct 2012I'm from India. And you? My software version is s8532xxla1 w... moremine firmware is s8530 ddlc2 ,
and me too from india ,
which state you from?

• Abu

AnonD-12498, 21 Oct 2012where u from?I'm from India. And you? My software version is s8532xxla1 what about yours?

• reema

AnonD-12498, 21 Oct 2012first of all , i got all apps for free, spoofed it most of ga... moreplease karan, can u tell how to spoof & get paid apps for free..

hey friends , advanture of tintin is free on samsung apps, so don't forget to download it

for downloading extra 752 mb files ,
it will take more than 20hours to download on 2g

1-do not turn off lcd while downloading ,otherwise download will pause
2- after downloading 46 % , it will directly reach 94%
after 10 hours

after playing this game, u will like your phone as the game is like movie , and graphics are as pc games

( install it even if u don't like games)

first of all , i got all apps for free, spoofed it

most of games runs smoother ,

asphalt 6 runs great , but after playing around 10 races , and close it , ram goes full ,and restaring phone needed,

and some times advanture of tintin, nfs hot purshuit require to restart phone ( if u open samsung apps/ play asphalt6 )

other games running great as it can

advanture of tintin - 800 mb game
angry bird - 60 mb
nova-160mb

i can say wave2 is still best gamming phone in its range

after playing hd games on wave2 ,
i forget playing on my pc and psp

abu, 21 Oct 2012hey karan . it looks like you downloaded whole apps store lol. ... morewhere u from?

• abu

AnonD-12498, 20 Oct 2012plz check out images of awesome bada apps and reply me http:... morehey karan . it looks like you downloaded whole apps store lol. which games run smooth on the wave 2?