Samsung S9110

Samsung S9110

• amit jain

how can i buy this watch phone in india.. there is no updation of this model in samsung sit.. so its quite difficult to find out this model in india.. help me out... i am keen intrested in this...

• LexSsie27 (Philippin

uhm..... i just have a question.... uhm this watch phone only has 40mb?? so how can you store mp3's with that memory?? and doesnt have a card slot???

hehe... just asking... coz im really interested in having one of it......

• Chunku Magi

This is the best watch phone I have ever used. After buying this my Office Colleagues have started calling me James Bond.Its pretty awesome to use and cant even tell you the fun I am having with it. I just start feeling al the time a TOM CRUISE within me going for the shooting of Mission Impossible 9.And as if all cameras are pointed towards me on the road. It has just changed my way of gesture controls on street as well as my attitude is sky high , even when I visited Maharashtra , people started calling and comparing to Chatrapati Shivaji.

• malik

i bay the samsung S9110 use watch mobile

• charlie

swapnil s, 25 Jun 2010I want to buy this phone but i want Know its performance Does An... moreyes mate i did purchase the samsung s9110 watch phone about 5 months ago and i will never sell it i love the watch phone, the best.

i will sum it up fast.the phonewatch is the future it has been a lifelong dream.it just makes me sick that lg and samsung created to most unreal devices.however,they left the states hangin.when will those masterpieces hit american shores?both corperations would not even exist without armerica.we want lggd910 andgt9110 on american shelves.

• chuck

Bwakochon, 03 Aug 2010yeah - it's waterproof!!! Putted mine in my tub ... and it stil... morewake up dont lie about the samsung s9110 watch phone its not water proof what would you know.

• Bwakochon

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010pls is it water proof?yeah - it's waterproof!!!
Putted mine in my tub ... and it still working as the first time i bought it

• Munier

The S9110 samsung,cool phone cool idea of a watch inovation, but the features im sure could of been improved, with usb capabilities

• venu gopal

dathathreya, 24 Jul 2010you are right Mr karthik i bought it from u.k. very... moremay be you are correct

but, you can't inselt the company my friend

there are some models in samsung which works

very good like 5200,3310,3653,galaxy s

• dathathreya

karthik, 24 Jul 2010very stupid phone in samsung don't purchase any one please.... moreyou are right Mr karthik

i bought it from u.k.

very usless 4ne iam unable to repair it..

why this bledy company releases like this

phones

• karthik

swapnil s, 25 Jun 2010I want to buy this phone but i want Know its performance Does An... morevery stupid phone in samsung
don't purchase any one please... i request you
there is no responce from samsung srvice center there are no technecians at india to do the service iam suffering so much, iam not getting the softwarew to update the version

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010pls is it water proof?no its not waterproof

• charlie

shery , 16 Jul 2010hi ..are you sure it doesn't tell or disply time ??it does show and tell time.

• shery

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2010i think it does everything but doesnt show timehi ..are you sure it doesn't tell or disply time ??

pls is it water proof?

• pointless

Pointless phone, you can place your 3310 or Iphone at hand and you have samething... You pay for nothing

Natalie Starlet, 16 Jun 2010Of course it's not waterproof, it's a phone!! basically no phone... morenot true that no phones are waterproof!... example Nokia 3720, works in a glass of beer (see on youtube). Too bad this one isn't

• youssef