Samsung T819

Samsung T819

does anyone know what it means when you recieve the text inbox full message but your text inbox is not full and it wont let you open the text? I have been getting them for about two days now and i have been getting texts from people but i have no idea who the failed texts are from! any help would really be appreciated!

• Lauren

malinka, 13 Mar 2009i know how to turn off the tone when u writing...go to sound pro... moreThank you so much Malinka, I had been trying to figure it out all day with a headache. It was so annoying. you saved me lol. Xx

Anonymous, 28 Jan 2009i figured out how to turn off the keypad noise without putting t... moreThank you !!!!!!

• jame

Lana, 07 Mar 2008I've just gotten this phone. It's hot and I love to play around ... morethey do have a ringer/vibrate option. that's what mines on. you go to the same setting on sound profile, edit, then it has all the sound options.

• g money

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2009Ok so I have this phone and I've figured it all out axcept can y... moredid you ever find out how to set a text signature

• krazy

jus got my fone and i wanted to put a code on it so no one cud use it but me...how do i do dat please help

• malinka

i know how to turn off the tone when u writing...go to sound profiles put select than options and edit. U going to the last think witch is power on type u going down to power sound volume and do can decide how low or how loud u wont your phone to make a voice when u writing. I know my english its not good i just hope i help someone and u guys understand me

does anyone know how to save your messages to your phone instead of having them go to your sim card?

Anonymous, 27 Jan 2009Ok so I have this phone and I've figured it all out axcept can y... moreHello i was Just wandering if you ever found out how to set a signature?

Kathy, 08 Nov 2008I've only had the t819 a few days, so I'm still getting the feel... morei figured out how to turn off the keypad noise without putting the phone on vibrate, you go ot the settings menu and then go to sounds profile click options button and then edit after that, use left and right arrow buttons go to the picture that has the keypad picutre its the last one to the right, then scroll down to where it saids "phone sound volume" and place it on mute. that will cause the keypad noise to go away.

Cathy----- go to settings then security and take phone lock off

ok so u go to setting then tosettings sound profiles select your select normal edit it and go to incoming calls it shows all that stuff right there ESPECIALLY ring & vibrate

Ok so I have this phone and I've figured it all out axcept can you set a text signature?

• mari

Lu, 27 Dec 2008Did you ever figure out how to turn OFF the keypad sound when Te... moreyea wen u goin into the sound settings a choose wit one you want either the outdoor or meetin or w,e. it gives you an option in the edit screen where you are able to specify how high or low u want the keypad

• Lu

Caroline, 19 Oct 2008Hey there..so I just got this phone today and love it, but i can... moreDid you ever figure out how to turn OFF the keypad sound when Texting without putting your phone on vibrate mode. It's driving me crazy too. Thanks

• Kathy

I've only had the t819 a few days, so I'm still getting the feel of it. However, I can't find where I can turn off the automatic keypad lock, which is the one feature I don't like on the model. Can anyone help?
Thanks, Kathy

• Kathy

Thanks, Kathy

• BAM-IT

heungman, 30 Aug 2008i had Samsung T819 for a few months now. however, still couldn't... moreGet a cheap bluetooth dongol. And you can send all the pics or sounds you want from or to your pc.

• Stepahnie

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2008I got this phone about a week ago, when people from other networ... moreI have the same problem and have since I got the phone 3 weeks ago. Tmobile is no help and neither is Samsung. If you figure out please email me and let me know...thx.

smiller1975@hotmail.com

I got this phone about a week ago, when people from other networks try to send me a picture message the screen is white and nothing comes up, can anyone help me?