Samsung U900 Soul

Samsung U900 Soul

• liam

this phones sells well wht else can we say

• Kaiser

My major gripe is that yes its 5MP, HSDPA 7.2mbps, but it doesnt have a symbian operating system. Backwards if you consider its competetion is the Mighty Nokia N82!

Nevlin, 10 Jul 2008lol its here in south africa i saw it at pavilion nt sure if its... morethe best choice is 100% G600 5mpix, light sensor is only in one samsung-G600, good batery life, fashion phone, themes creator...
9,5/10

You cannot actually put your own tone for your message tone as it is like any other samsung, if you want to do that then sony ericsson is your best bet

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2008How Samsung make this perfect phone ?its not perfect..its ok

• yai333

Anonymous, 09 Jul 2008yeah i have but it still doesn't allow me to have more message... morewhen u checked the mem status did it shows 220/500? if so, think u should get help from samsung... sorry can't help...

• yai333

fiona, 10 Jul 2008hi could anyone tell me if you can put your own tune on for mess... moreyes, u can... and if u wanna know how, just read comments below...

• www.tovx.com

I purchased this phone after my u700 died,

I also own a iphone and a few other samsungs.

This phone is alot better then the iphone and the u700 deffiantly,

the camera quality is great, the phone is really well built in comparison to other phones, the magic touch thing is great,

also their are games, radio and a bunch of other cool features..

deffiantly get this if you want a good upgrade form the u700 or something similar to the n95 but better imo...much smaller...

more pics at http://www.tovx.com

• francis

cheapest price for this phone in Canada?
Canadian prices for cellphones are almost always 30% more expensive than European or Asian quoted prices... not to mention tax...

just try pacific mall
but for sure their units at from hong kong or singapore.. no problem

• jj

how bout' the camera?is it clear than other latest models?please help check it guys...thanks..

• fiona

hi could anyone tell me if you can put your own tune on for message alerts?
as i am thinking of buying this phone.

Nevlin, 10 Jul 2008lol its here in south africa i saw it at pavilion nt sure if its... moreif u like fashion/slide phones this is the best 5megapixel choice

• Nevlin

lol its here in south africa i saw it at pavilion nt sure if its the best 5 megapixel choice?

• yai339

ukaly, 10 Jul 2008hi, where is the ' (apostrophe)on the phone? thankspress and hold # key, tab the right direction key, then press 5 ...

• ukaly

hi,
where is the ' (apostrophe)on the phone?
thanks

• francis

yes, it is available in canada
i saw it at eaton centre

yai333, 08 Jul 2008have u try emtying all other boxes like outbox, sentbox etc...yeah i have
but it still doesn't allow me to have more messages then 220:(

and unfortunatly i'm a heavy txter

• Jay

Shou ji, 08 Jul 2008Samsung best seller SGH-U900 Soul was get clone by Chinese Manuf... moreIs it here in Canada? I am thinking of buying one in a Chinese mall... but I'm not sure if I can trust them. Pacific Mall?

• A

Has anyone else had any problems with the PC Software, I can not Connect in PC Studio,

• Disappointed

Gee, 17 Jun 2008Hi You mentioned you have managed to change the right soft ke... moreI have the same issue... not able to change the ugly "Gee" back to "Contacts". I just want my U900 Soul to have the original softkeys. Samsung service is not helpful at all. Anyone can help?