Samsung U900 Soul

Samsung U900 Soul

• popa

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2008can I install .jar files onto the soul using the usb cable or do... morei think samsung have designed their phones such that you can only buy java games/applications from the internet browser pages on the phone only.

you cannot install java games from any external source using a usb cable.

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2008Does anyone know how to set the voicemail settings on the phone ... morevoicemail on the phone is a network provider feature so you need to contact your network for them to activate ur voicemail.

• popa

MK, 23 Jun 2008Just a quick question or two. When I try to either receive or se... moreif you cannot send/receive picture messages, you need to install the mms settings sent to your phone.you can install it from samsungmobile.com/support site or contact your service provider.
if your phone texting defaults to predictive texting, then this has been custimised by your network provider to be so and you cannot change it.

Does anyone know how to set the voicemail settings on the phone as I have just bought one and the phone just rings out and does not flick over to voicemail.

• manfred

Does anybody know, how long the battery lasts?

• quentin

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970id pick the soul by a whisker, overall functionality has a slight edge over the secret. soul is a bit cheaper too so prob better value for money.. smape.com are bringing out a soul vs secret review and they like the soul over the secret too, only by a small margin though.

• MK

Just a quick question or two. When I try to either receive or send a picture message it says "service unavailable". Anybody know why and do I have to change some settings on the phone? Also how do I make normal text the default setting for text messages. Every time I go back to send a text it returns to predictive text and I hate using predective text. Thanks in advance.

can I install .jar files onto the soul using the usb cable or do i have to have edge/gprs??thanks!

catfish 3000, 22 Jun 2008I really want the U900 Soul but i'm frantically confused whether... morei was thinkin of the same as well but picked soul cuz was afraid of not getting used to touchpad phones. Love the design of F480 but just a shame that i'm not the biggest fan of virtual keypad.

so if you're finding these touchpads alright then i would suggest F480... just bcuz of the widgets and flash interface :)

• Gerard

Hi... does this phone has the downloadable theme feature?

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970soul. easy

how many minutes can this phone's video recording last?

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2008Up to what micro sd memory can it support?It support up to 8GB (MicroSD)

Up to what micro sd memory can it support?

• Tuna

Can I download jar. games and applications onto the soul through cable or is the only way to download files through the browser,coz that would seriously put me off!!???

• catfish 3000

I really want the U900 Soul but i'm frantically confused whether to go for it on my upgrade or to go for the Samsung F480? please reply i'm desperatly in need for an answer.

• mc

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2008This is the best phone that I've ever used. I want to buy it ri... moreare these phnes gud

• mahmoud

when i was reading the specs here,i thought that samsung had once made a great phone,later i was shocked by the capacity of the battery 880mAh,which won't last long with such a powerful device

This is the best phone that I've ever used.
I want to buy it right now. Where can I buy it ? Black color and Pink color is also excellent.

• imran

iz dis phne good cause my cousin said its A good phne cause i wanna get dis phne on my upgrade plz reply bk who ever got dis phne