Samsung X120

Samsung X120

• Amir upadhyay

I need this product. But buying option is not here.

• astralaska

AnonD-659039, 22 Dec 2017I need this mobile, can anyone have?i still have it, and i used as daily driver too...
working at all...just the calender can't set more than 2014

Is the display passive matrix?

I need this mobile, can anyone have?

Wow Super amOLED amazing samsung, I like this phone

How do I get this mobile

• wicky

its to goooood

very gud fone

• Dave

See all these old phones without the bells and whistles are actually sought after. I just want a phone to talk, and maybe send a text or two every now and then. I really don't want to be staring at some brick for half the day fiddling around. And I could also do without the $150 dollar plus bill. Sheesh!

• love

• Jaaazzzz

alpha987, 18 Jul 2012where can I purchase this phone? is brand new still available? I... moreI still have this phone besides Galaxy S3.. it still works perfect and i use it as a secondary phone.
Even after 8 years the screen still works perfectly.

• alpha987

where can I purchase this phone? is brand new still available? I WANT to own one...

• sameer

i want to buy x120

i have use the cell 7 year its smart

• Anderaz

I bought this phone a week ago for 20 euros. It's a great simple phone, with a perfect keypad and loud ringtones (Yamaha MA-5). I think it's a very nice phone, I am happy with it. Plus, the info part (battery, signal, messages, TIME) of the screen always active is simply one of the most useful things I've ever seen!

• afandy

khawar, 30 May 2008hi all well just wannt to say that, i could not,and maybe will ... morei have it(x120)
how dare you?

this is the best phone ever i have used.Digital clock is always visible and no need to press any button to look time.if i could find this one i would love to buy this

• khawar

hi all
well just wannt to say that, i could not,and maybe will not find the phone like this one.
i am using it almost 2 years... its just great,screen,colors awesome.

if i can find a new x120 i will just buy it.

• ahtesham

really it is a good, cheep and light weight phone. it has a unique automatic reply messege in case the user is busy at the moment.

• Metafora

for those who still wish to connect this device via IRDA - forget it. I've looked thousands of times for real free working software concerning this idiotic phone, but it's no use. If you can find EASYgprs soft - that's what i suggest. A few times it worked but now it seems to freeze every time i try. Better take a new model, because they don't bother writing software for the old ones.