Samsung X450

Samsung X450

marius, 03 Aug 2004 hey!i need some info about this fone! right now i'm undeci... moreDid you already decide which one you'll buy? :)

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2016Cant Enter date 2016X450

Cant Enter date 2016

• Mostaque

today i tried to set date on this phone. i did not succeed. maximum accepted was last day in december 2014. i could not set year 2015. even in the calendar the last year i could see was 2014. How can I solve this?

• Raajputro

AnonD-53041, 20 Aug 2012same problem here, I can hear ppl, but they can hardly hear me.remove the rubber/plastic thing from the mic hole. people will able to hear u again. :)

trish, 23 Oct 2011I have lost abilitly for people to hear me talk otherwise t... moresame problem here, I can hear ppl, but they can hardly hear me.

• kriel

strongest phone i now

• trish

I have lost abilitly for people to hear me talk otherwise the phone is working fine, any ideas what is wrong and how I can fix it?

This is the best phone i´ve had, does anyone know if it can still be purchased??

• petrus

Teianna, 17 Jan 2011I cannot open when I'm still at my own country cos they say... moreTake the SIM-card out. It's important that the SIM card IS NOT in the phone, during the following steps!!

Turn on your phone without the SIM-card

Enter *2767*3855#

Insert the new SIM-card, and see if it is unlocked

• Teianna

I cannot open when I'm still at my own country cos they say that they need a code or locked code so that it can be used in my country network. I need to know the code. please cos I don't have one and I need to use this mobile.

I think this was the best mobile I ever had. I still use it when my new more sophisticated and more troublesome mobile needs repair.

• Amy

This was my 1st phone too it was my BD present from mum
its great & stylish .... it was stolen from me & i cant find it in shops anymore :( :(

• scarface

yar its to sexy phone!!!
n easy to used!!!!!
its my first phone which i bought from my own money!!!!in 2-simester of bscs!!!!!!!!!!
that one of the perfect cellular phone!!!!!
i recomend it !!!!!!!!

• Atif

This is my First mobile which i purchased personal when i'm studing BSCS in 6th Semester. But it's Second mobile howz came in my life. I like it so much.

Simply with Silky Touch.

• Kristine

This phone was my first SAMSUNG. Before my birthday i lost it. it was pretty legit. Never had a problem on this.

• ivana

great phone, i bought 5 years ago and it is still working great ...

• Attia

its my first set to use its lovly,by this hand set i enter in the world of celler,i love it, i never forget it,

• Quito

Please let me know if this is a tri-band phone. That is, I can use it in USA and Canada.