Samsung X510

Samsung X510

Hey this seems like an interesting phone!

My first phone six years ago.
I was ten.
At the time i was ten and it was amazing.
Me and my friends would turn on our phones and share them and we would listen each others ring tones and take pictures ( kid stuff).
I lost it.
Sice then i had a samsung star, a iphone 3gs 16 gig and for another network and combined with the iphone a nokia 1208 and now i m back to samsung using the galaxy mini 2.
Good phone when i picked it up.

• X510

I love mine.
It turned 5,9years old at the 1:st of August.

• x510

its 3 band

• costi

confused, 20 Oct 2009can i ask if this phone is triband?yes it is

• CSRMVF

confused, 20 Oct 2009can i ask if this phone is triband?Ye Itīs Three band mate

• confused

can i ask if this phone is triband?

• shayn

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2009need help:( i got my unit turnd into a barring mode (all outgoin... moretry the 1234 barring code or 0000

I have 1 mobilephone samsung x510,i can take foto's but sometimes, it automatically delete all the pictures. That's the problem i don't like.

need help!:( i got my unit turned on in a barring mode (all outgoing calls) and when i attempt to cancel it, its now asking for a password,. can anyone here help me,.thanks,.

need help:( i got my unit turnd into a barring mode (all outgoing calls) and when i atempt 2 cancel d barring its now asking 4 a password!huhuhu can anyone hir help me!

• zoma

i wanna to play mp3

• dek rizs

navid, 03 Nov 2008it's a very nice phone for woman and specialy for old people. wi... morei aggre wit u..the 1st thing that i do when i got the phone,i want to tranfer my photo from my other phone..huhu but the result, make me so sick..

• dek rizs

why the infrared cannot perform?

• thabisa

I have a problem with my phone, I can't personilize a name, I can't take photos and I can't send or receive mmses. What might be the problem?

• hayley

how do you text photos?

• amr

arlinda_kaka@hotmail, 30 Sep 2008I don't really know the password..I wonnt to make it with pass. ... morethe password is (00000000)

• mien

quit, but very limeted.

• navid

arlinda_kaka@hotmail, 30 Sep 2008I don't really know the password..I wonnt to make it with pass. ... morethe password for this cell phone is = 00000000
"eight 0"

• navid

it's a very nice phone for woman and specialy for old people. with a very suitable price. the menu is very simple. but the big probleme is infra red. it's make you crazy at first. it cant send any thing exept the phone number. and you cant transfer your photo to your computer and the only way to transfer your photo is MMS, and for this you have to pay money.