Sharp Aquos Xx

Sharp Aquos Xx

• jdjd

Sharp phones exellent phones

Anonymous, 21 Aug 2015Have you find a store where buy this modele in europe? Sorry fo... moreI can help you. Visit kyoex(dot)com.

AnonD-422894, 29 Jul 2015Where can I buy this phone in Europe???Have you find a store where buy this modele in europe?
Sorry for my english but i'm french

• denn

please integrate digital tv DVB & ISDB on your phone.

I had aquos crystal 1Gen, spec was suck, but desain was awesome, i really love it, spec still can live while waiting the "X" coming.

Anonymous, 27 Jul 2015I see what they did there. They can't get rid of the bottom beze... moreBezel only at the top would look retarded

Where can I buy this phone in Europe???

I see what they did there. They can't get rid of the bottom bezel because that is the place where they put the antenna. Why can't they moved it up. Just leave the bottom bezel free and put the bezel on top instead. That is way better. I really like it because it look almost like a see through transparent smartphone when the camera is on.

AnonD-151883, 23 May 2015This new phone looks amazing. Direct Wave Receiver and bezel les... moreWhy Did You Drop Harmon Cardon Sound It Was Great Only Reason I Got Phone Sorry Can't Spell

aquos Xx 404SH price in Japan 81120Yen

guys their is a site called ( kyoex ) which sells unlocked phones including sharp smartphones ..... thank me later 0_0

Where can I buy it in Portugal?

• Ash

shut up and take my money!

• Xav

anon, 25 May 2015it is splash proof, but cannot be used in pool water or isnt res... moreI am sorry but you got that wrong. It is IPX5/7. Please get your facts right before posting.

Source:http://www.softbank.jp/mobile/products/li­st/aquos-xx/spec/

• anon

Anonymous, 25 May 2015Can anyone tell me is this phone waterproof?! I am considering ... moreit is splash proof, but cannot be used in pool water or isnt resistant underwater, only splashes and spills.

Can anyone tell me is this phone waterproof?!
I am considering this phone or Z4.

i love sharp, they know what i want

Anonymous, 24 May 2015no, it will never be available worldwide, Japan onlyMore likely only company in the states will probably get this is (Sprint)---Sprint has gotten its little brother Aquos Crystal---looks exactly the same, has same radio frequencie bands---Softbank- who owns Sprint is first company who signed on as they already carries a lot of Sharp phones

Nice, high-end chipset with FHD screen.

no, it will never be available worldwide, Japan only