Siemens C35i

Siemens C35i

• Qeliq Doankz

my first phone (not really mine), first time i know wap from this phone. Love the ringtone, and the maze game. I remembered that i still using it until 2003. The battery poorly damage. The speaker havn't sound anymore.

I was so excited about this phone, modern thick looking, great graphic display, I loved playing games in public transport, my dad composed for me some ringtones. And dont forget symbol of recieved message (from chicks in those days :) )

• Ali

My fever simens mobile phone

• TS

my first mobile phone

i'm here just to remind me, this was my cool dad's cellphone. miss him.

• David

One of most famous cellphones in that age,it's picture was as an example of mobile phone in so many books and magazines.
I am wondering why Siemens stopped producing cell phones!

• smaug12321

I think this may have been my first phone.
The first phone I really wanted was the Ericsson T-20S. (never would have remembered the name)
I'm not even sure if this was my first phone. I watched too much TV back then and probably ruined my brain.

My first phone. I know I still have it. I didn't throw it away, I didn't give it to anybody. But I can't find it.

• Aaki

I have one of these phones but it's broken, I want it be fixed, can you help me? I'm from the Philippines.

• Henrik

Lincoln, 26 Dec 2010Dear Visal, Can you please tell me from where you got the o... moreTry German Ebay : Ebay.de , they still have batteries for sale for C35(i).

Panditya, 23 Oct 2011It was my first cellphone,, it was given for me 5 years ago... moreme too

• Panditya

It was my first cellphone,, it was given for me 5 years ago when i was in elementary school. But Now, i miss it. it had been lost somewhere. Hiks :(

Hi Lincon,

Please send me a email.
So that i can provide you the detaills.
Email: Vishalsingh122612@gmail.com

Regards,
Vishal

• Kirk

Vishal, 30 Dec 2010(GSM Arena - I am just trying to guide Lincon - so that he... moreNice Info

• Vishal

Lincoln, 26 Dec 2010Dear Visal, Can you please tell me from where you got the o... more(GSM Arena - I am just trying to guide Lincon - so that he can get the original battery. Please do not remove my posting - I do not intent to any commercial advertising.)

Dear Lincon,

I am so sorry - I did not check your post earlier.
I got the original battery from ebay.com
It costed my close to 13 Euros with shipping to INDIA.

Regards,
Vishal

• Rayac

My first cellphone. I used it till I lost it.

• Lincoln

Vishal, 21 Nov 2010Can you believe guys - I am still using it. One of the bes... moreDear Visal, Can you please tell me from where you got the original battery, I need one badly

• Lincoln

• Vishal

Can you believe guys - I am still using it.
One of the best phones.
Voice quality is very good.
I have to keep almost 1 inch away from my ear.
Recently i bought a original battery.
The over all experience is good.

• zoran

that was my first mob,he is still alive and in use....good as new