Siemens M65

Siemens M65

• Muhammed Yasir

Hi All,
Could anybody tell me the Expected Price of Siemens M65? Bcz i am badly waiting for this Phone.

• manee

looks good but as far as siemens is concern cant make a phone with splendidi display. What abt the rubber alround. Dont tell me its a phone like N 5210

• V-ger

Well, VGA, for it is only "M" Class.
I think I'll get a replacement for the M55 around August. Can't wait. Seems a very promising, but I still miss blue-tooth.

• Risu

Why there's 3 of them...

• Andy1112

in one site i see this mobile have mmc card slot www.mobil.ru

• Siemens Fan

I can't wait 2 get my hands on this phone

• Dr_T610

Personally i like this phone.
Its BEAUTIFUL!

• Usman

I personally love siemens mobile technology. and specially there features are the best as compared to fucking nokia phones. nokia is a big bull shit.. they daily introduce new model.. and just change the colour of body, buttons.. and the peoples are mad who purchased this fucking shit..

• Mark LV

This is a fucking good phone, but why only a VGA camera? Shame, because it would be almost perfect otherwise.

it has 11mb of internal memory (flexmem).:)

I like the design, since I am fan of tough phones. Standby and talk times seems ok for it's class. However, a VGA camera plus video & Java needs some memory and they don't saying anything about it. IMHO 10+ MB of shared memory would be the absolut minimum for such tool. Seems very promising phone. Let's wait to see.