Siemens M65

Siemens M65

It looks like one of those rugged feature phones

bayu, 16 Apr 2013I really missed all siemens product, its legendary and remembere... moreIt was legen.... wait for it.... DARY!

How does video taken from this phone look?

• io.tr

it locks by itself 5minutes..and it says turn off the,phone is locked..how do i fix that
??

• Nick name

11/10 would recomend for everything from calling to killing :3

• shamim

loved this one. still have it. battery is dead tho. phone is still kicking.

• bayu

I really missed all siemens product, its legendary and rememberence all glorious past 4 me

• Siemensy

joey, 11 Mar 2012how to unlock in keypad???To unlock the keypad just push # for 2 seconds.

• joey

how to unlock in keypad???

• miami

oooh .. i love those days :)
could u tell me how can i buy a new one ?

I still have the SIEMENS ME45 from 2001 with 2 covers and in 2005 I buy a SIEMENS M65 with 4 covers + 2 car kit + 4 earphones and still working until now, except the battery (bcs I can't find a new cell) I'm afraid one time to loose it and till now "NO competitor" it's really a LEGEND...

• SADAT

My 1st phone ever.............. It was a good and stylish cell before 5-6 years ago............but now its not the time of this phone.........This is not in the race guys..........it is just a Legend now.................

• mihail-11

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2010Where can I find the office of siemens to buy M65 case and battery?You can ask here: http://msk.molotok.ru/show_user.php?uid=16978765­­

• Stadt

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2010Where can I find the office of siemens to buy M65 case and battery?Nowhere. Siemens is dead.

• Poesitron 5000

R u going to sell it, 12 Dec 2010I want to have 1.Computer says no

• R u going to sell it

dENROs, 07 Oct 2010great phone, I'm stil using this phone I never change my gadget ... moreI want to have 1.

Where can I find the office of siemens to buy
M65 case and battery?

• dENROs

great phone, I'm stil using this phone I never change my gadget till now...I can improve theme of this phone/pacth...as like my character..

• A.B.G.A

Best phone ever!!!
I bought my M65 5-6 years ago, made some fixes to software and applied several patches to add functionality and improve it for my needs, created my own special skin, and - I still use it, I've tried several other phones, but no one could be real competitor to the best phone ever!!!
It's pity that SIEMENS left cell phones market!

• Ryan

Thìs is lovely phone...when u change ur m65 btrry(original 175 mah) wth btrry siemens c75 820 mah.ftastc u can rech for 3 or 2 days bttrey lifetime with high used.ilove ths phone,its so tough,and i can tke the calls whle i was caugh in the rain cause it cvered with ornge rbber also ths fone have a a big screen at that time 2004,...too bad i had problm with the signal after 3 years i use it cause i try to oppned my phone to change the orinal casing,when i try to fixed..my fone never had a signal:-(...i miss my phone..pls:-o if somebdy want to sold ur siemens m65 in 75 or 60% orignal condtion,send me an email at ajaykerent46@gmail.com
im waiting thx.:-D