Siemens SX1

Siemens SX1

• Arsov

• PC Guy.

• SX1

viatech, 13 Apr 2019hold * and # then press power , dont release until format f... moreWhat the Hell.

• Mix

• Tre

Excuse me?

• viatech

Anonymous, 26 Jul 2017forgot my password, phone locked, any idea unlock? my sx1 i... morehold * and # then press power , dont release until format finish on top display

• Larry Zandes

I still have my 15 year old now SX1 in perfect condition (except for minor scratches!), with the whooping for that time 512MB MMC Card in it, full of pictures, some MIDI music files, WAV files and (yes!!) 235 MP3s down-sampled at 64kbps! Yeah! Although it is not stated in the device's characteristics, it was the first phone back then capable of playing mp3 music! I was so thrilled when I bought my first two-in-one phone and mp3 player! I remember that the battery used to last for about 5-6 days, with only phone talking, but after 15 years I'm very lucky that it lasts 3-4 full days, more than I can say for my new phablet with the 4000mah battery!
Back then, everything was built to last! Nowadays everything is built cheaply, so that it brake down easily and you have to buy a new one 1 or 2 years! We are all being eaten by our consumer society...!

My 3rd GSM phone, I was considered very flash for having a phone with such a big screen !!! It lasted a very long time, especially considering the abuse it took while living on the road as a traveler and the number of raves and parties it helped to organise !!!

forgot my password, phone locked, any idea unlock? my sx1 is still very good

mauy aduko, 01 Nov 2016I need a replacement of battery for my sx1 phone but it is ... moreTry eBay

• mauy aduko

I need a replacement of battery for my sx1 phone but it is not common where can I get it?

I haven't been use sx1 for long time, forgot my password and I just filled random and got block. any idea how to unblocked?

bhama, 01 Sep 2015can any remind me about that game where you shot mosqitoes,... moreMozzies.

Ed, 29 Aug 2015I was robbed. My phone was stolen. Enter a shop and bought ... moreThat would be the best thing ever.

• bhhama

bhama from south africa durban i i forgot my pin code and i blocked my phone, i still have it. i remeber there was a number that you have to call to unblocka. any one please help

• bhama

can any remind me about that game where you shot mosqitoes, reeper

• Ed

I was robbed. My phone was stolen. Enter a shop and bought the best one there. Yes, a SX1. I still have it but I think it doesn't work. First class phone, with DES encryption, the same algorithm used on bank cards... Hope that rumors about Siemens return to the mobile phones is true!

• Davood

The perfect innovative design, beautiful coloring, good old days

• yasir

I still have this fone.i love it so much.sx1 is still working. I m also missing old days.

• Jin

hawwash, 26 May 2015hi friends im in kuwait and still i have this legend phone ... moreHala Hawwash

you are right the SX1 is the best smart phone ever built by far.
sadly, no more siemens phones otherwise they would have very innovative technology and devices. I seriously miss the olden days..