Siemens SX1

All I can say is-WOW!

• FUN

good,,but pls include wav or mp3 ringing tones

• james

Hmm, the number pad layout can be a problem to those who is used to keying in SMS messages quickly. Other than that this phone rocks!

• papadakis georgios

I am real a nokia friend.All my phones was nokia.Now i own the 7210.
But when i see the siemens sx1, i say this phone is for me.It has everything that a user can ask.Nokia must do something better to catch siemens.

What a rubbish design this is! The functions are wicked but the design really is a heavy drawback. SHAME ON YOU SIEMENS! YOU'RE DESIGN IS ALWAYS CRAP!

• Vaina

It will cost 650 - 700 euro.

marius you have a full keyboard, although I don't think it's pratical...

• duron

MUST have this phone!!! where & when can i PRE-order this phone! BTW I wonder how much would it cost when it comes out?

• Marius

Wow , what a phone .
How do you write on this thing . A full keyboard would be nice or a pen .
As for the 100 gr. shut the f**k up . A few of your jeans buttons probably weigh more than that :) .
I see Siemens isn't fooling about , this is better than any Nokia ( even planned ones ) and I think it'll whipe the floor with GSM-Zilla phones .

• Tareq

MMM, what a phone!!!

I think this is a Siemens's vectory in GSM industry. No disadvantage but weight, 100 g.

I am planning to get one, after 3 years with the ld deam, SL45.

Anybody knows how to get this phone via Internet??

• lord_james

you can see the full specs of this phone at the siemens website. i'll surely get this one and rumors abound that this will be cheaper than the p800.

Hi, do you have information about this phone, can it browse www ?

• WAZZAP

hey guyz this thing rux and if some one doesnt like it i just have one thing to say "get a life man"

• anti-nokia

sms'ing would be complex.... i guess that is something to get used to too, other than that, NIIIIIIIIIIIICE

• Hoang Duong Minh

Great phone with fun desin,good features.it has nearly everything with Bluetooth, MMS, and a camera that can be attached to the phone which has a integrated flash. I verry love it, hope it soon appear with easy price to buy.
Great phone and features. Simply the BEST!!!
I recommend it!!!!