Sony CM-DX 1000

AnonD-464887, 10 Jan 2017Good Phone for the time!!!It's funny

• Marek

My first one; I still have it and it’s working !! Unbelievable

• Yves

a1, 26 Jun 2019You drop this phone 6 feet it breaks but still working, you... moreIt came out in october 1996

• a1

You drop this phone 6 feet it breaks but still working, you drop your android 6 feet say goodbye to to your money..

• 3DREAL

Brano, 25 Jun 2018No, but you can use it as a nut crusher πŸ˜€ I had this phone ... more3 decades ago was not in the market yet sir.

• sanjay

My first phone

• DeeKay

That was my first phone.

• Brano

AnonD-500211, 12 Feb 2016Can I install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on it and run Gta on it?No, but you can use it as a nut crusher πŸ˜€ I had this phone 3 decades ago and it was good phone for that time.

johnson , 28 Mar 2016yes can .install What the...
(Don't tell me you take jokes seriously!)

• Bumblebee

I have this phone and its work!!

Good Phone for the time!!!

• johnson

AnonD-500211, 12 Feb 2016Can I install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on it and run Gta on it?yes can .install

• hayabusa63

How do you insert a SIM to it? Thank you!

• J Man

Still in use this cell since 1999 and no problem at all ... and have a sony smart phone and both are really awesome...
Rock this phone...signal is the only matter..

Can I install Android 6.0 Marshmallow on it and run Gta on it?

• KArthick

******old is gold......******

• bapun

so nice in that time so qute

• Don

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2014Mine also still in use...Hi

I need a manual for this one, as I have it and do not know how to start it/

Framboisine, 25 Jun 2014Bought it in 1998 and still in use today with the original ... moreMine also still in use...

• Framboisine

Bought it in 1998 and still in use today with the original battery! Can any smartphone compete with such a longevity?