Sony CM-DX 1000

Sony CM-DX 1000

• Don

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2014Mine also still in use...Hi

I need a manual for this one, as I have it and do not know how to start it/

Framboisine, 25 Jun 2014Bought it in 1998 and still in use today with the original ... moreMine also still in use...

• Framboisine

Bought it in 1998 and still in use today with the original battery! Can any smartphone compete with such a longevity?

• Bosnia

It was my first Handy. Unwieldy but great for that time. I used it for official purposes and has served four years.

• Fun

This has a big screen (4x16). Have you ever seen?

• magnusvr

Iv'e got one. My first cellphone. Mom payed for it. Battery is probably very dead. Not selling it! :)

dimi, 09 Nov 2013do you still have it?i want this mobile

• AnonD-204701

Does somebody has still this sony i want to buy one of course it must work and batterie still ok.

thanks

• dimi

era, 11 Mar 2002i have one of these phones for sale at a low price.who is i... moredo you still have it?

• Meghindo

This was my first phone ever back in ...1990 something, loved it, it was wicked cose you could answer the call by sliding the earphone up and the antena was cool too plus it was one of the first phones that vibrated.
I remember it, loved it at it's time, still a sony ( ericsson) fan 16 years later.

• SBSP

wow teaser of android kitkat

• AnonD-192411

How to install Temple Run on this phone?I can't even find the android market.

• :P

Can I install Whatsup or Viber, I can't even upgrade to JellyBean

• motilal

is this with android 4.3

• AnonD-192411

Can I upgrade tis ios7?someone help

• inin

That's made my day :'(

Truth be told, these phones in those times were more useful than smartphones today. Respect the past!

heh, 15 Jun 2013we must dont make fun our past if we do the future will m... moreAgreed.

• heh

we must dont make fun our past
if we do the future will make us fun

yes it was a brill phone had one myself