Sony Ericsson C902

Sony Ericsson C902

carlo claveria (phil, 31 Dec 2008question for anybody.. how can i turn the flash on? i'm reall... morethats because the flash in in auto mode. it only operates in camera mode when it thinks it needs to. its stupid but yeh.

carlo claveria (phil, 31 Dec 2008question for anybody.. how can i turn the flash on? i'm reall... moredoes c902 really need to update its software after you bought it? and also, what memory card is included when you bought it? 1gb or 2gb?

• bdawg

for the c902 , does the msg, or phone calls starts to delete itself?

• Avibrij

Iv had the phone for just over a week and out of the blue the battery started heating up. Super hot, actually softened my sim card! Of course, se says nothing they can do about it. Anyone have a similiar problem?

question for anybody..

how can i turn the flash on? i'm really having a problem because when i press the touch screen flash button, the flash doesn't work..

sometimes, it just flash automatically in random uses.. but during video, the flash just works fine..

does this have to do with my settings?

thank you guys..

• pol

did this phone had wireless connection

• carlo claveria (phil

neil1980, 30 Dec 2008thanks carlo but it didnt work i tried it for the 9th time and i... moretalaga? sa MoA mo pa pala binili yan..

yeah.. i guess there is a service center there.. never tried flickering or glitches on my phone.. just freezing/ jumping while playing mp3s..

but when i upgrade my phone, never encountered any problems at all.. go to the nearest SE service center.. bring your receipt and green card for warranty..

• matej

great phone. for me spox :P

• neil1980

carlo claveria (phil, 28 Dec 2008upgrade your cellphone here.. http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws... morethanks carlo but it didnt work i tried it for the 9th time and it didnt resolve the flickering from white backgrounds issue I guess i have to go to MOA and make SE replace this piece of sh#t. lol

• rotweiler

One question, how can I turn off firstt sentence of SMS on the display. On my previous sonyericsson models I had an option hide details, but on this one I Don't have it. Can anyone help me. Please!!!

cyber shot fan, 30 Dec 2008handy tip- in order to use the light( like a torch ), open the c... moreTx Dude

• cyber shot fan

handy tip- in order to use the light( like a torch ), open the camera, switch to video mode and select the flash option. the light on the camera can then be used as a flash light. it is bright.

• carlo claveria (phil

contacts can only handle 10 groups?

I have the c902 for about 2 months now.I had the same problems like everybody has in the first 2 weeks but after I've upgraded all the problems are gone.the battery life is about 3 days which is ok for me.camera is pretty good for a phone.if you want high quality you should buy a photo camera.over all is a very good phone.you just have to work a little(upgrade)and you'll enjoy it.

• c902 user and hater

iv had mine for 6 months now and i think (and so do all the other people i know who have one) the c902 is a huge pile of fu***** sh** and i wish i never spent 250 on the worst thing i could have ever bought, it freezes all the time, and turns itself off, drops calls by itself and this is supposed to be a smartphone, LOL if anything id say its ret***** ( mentally challenged to be polite lol) DO NOT GET THIS PHONE, YOU WILL REGRET IT, well, about 95% of you will

• Aj

Can I lock my folders & applications in the C902 ?

• carlo claveria (phil

neil1980, 28 Dec 2008because battery life sucks. it hangs alot, drop calls, sluggish ... moreupgrade your cellphone here..

• carlo claveria (phil

farn mlaysia, 25 Dec 2008where i cn get this c902 software for upgrade it? help me pls.it comes in the box or cd..

or you could download it here..

and follow the procedures..

• skinnyme ;D

hello everybody.
i just want to ask the step by step procedure to upgrade the c902's software?
so that i wont have any problem because it freezes a lot.
thanks.

• neil1980

ME, 27 Dec 2008y do you think this phone is a dissapiontment?because battery life sucks. it hangs alot, drop calls, sluggish interface. picture contrast sucks and the software update doesnt solve any of my flickering problems. But then again it's my opinion.