Sony Ericsson C905

Sony Ericsson C905

• Kelly

D, 23 Jan 2009Don't buy the C905 and especially don't buy from Vodafone. I ... moreThat's the same with any phone- you get duds in every breed. C905 has had a damn good strike rate here- only one come back for repair ever, and we sell stacks.

And policy is with the manufacturer to repair, not with Vodafone. They can only replace it when enough warranty repairs have occured that Ericsson will reimburse them. Abusing a bunch of poor store managers will have no effect on that.

Vodafone didn't jip you and this phone is no worse than any other, you were just unlucky.

• Dani

nick, 24 Jan 2009"battery/camera/mp3/vid player/fone build....." battery - c90... moreYou saying all that just becuase Innov8 is a Symbian Phone!

Boring argument Zzzzzzzz

• nick

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970"battery/camera/mp3/vid player/fone build....."

battery - c905 (since the phone doesnt do alot, the battery is pretty good probably)

camera - innov8
mp3 - easily the innov8
video player - innov8, divx support right out of the box
build quality-again innov8 since it is made of metal

there's no competition between them, the innov8 is a far better phone

• christy

Anonymous, 22 Jan 2009i got this phone less than 2 months ago, i love the camera but a... morewhat was the problem with them? my number 7 key got stuck and was had to press

• D

majid, 23 Jan 2009i want to buy a c905.is its camera good at night?it is good in s... moreDon't buy the C905 and especially don't buy from Vodafone.

I specifically asked for a reliable phone and Vodafone suggested the C905. I experienced the speaker problem (which makes it completely useless)as many others have and took it back to the shop.

The manager there told me only 6.5% of the C905's were faulty, but I would have to buy another phone, while mine was repaired at less than 2 months old

After waiting nearly 30 minutes for Vodafone customer service, they backed up the manager's comments but said when the phone had failed 3 times in a month they would replace it. I tried to speak to a manager but after 30 minutes waiting gave up.

As I say, avoid at all costs.

eddie, 23 Jan 2009I would like to know the problems you had with the C905? I am... moreeddie... go read some reviews on the i8510 if your curious :)
peace!

• majid

Is its camera quality is good at nights?is its sound quality is good?

• Eddie

I suggest this phone to anyone complimented with the iPhone. I have 2 lines and use both the C905 and iPhone. I have the best of both worlds a never been happier with my current phones.

• eddie

Anonymous, 23 Jan 2009Not had much luck with this handset, 3 replacements later, I dec... moreI would like to know the problems you had with the C905?

I am on my second and all the problems I had are gone. My first was out of the original batch and it was silver. My second and current with no problems is the copper gold.

The only problems I had were with the slider scratching the buttons, the buttons not being responsive or snappy if you will, and the outer buttons being crunchy.

With my new copper gold C905 that has all cleared up and I love every aspect of the phone and the color is awesome.

Tell me how the innov8 is and how it compares?

• majid

i want to buy a c905.is its camera good at night?it is good in sound quality?

• Yassir

I am a fan of Sony Ericsson Phones, this one is the best i have ever used in all the models that i had. TThe Models i had were W200i, W350i, K800i, K850i,C902,now C905, Its great to have such a phone, Awaiting for 10megapixel Camera!!

Not had much luck with this handset, 3 replacements later, I decided to get Innov8 instead.

• FONER ZONER

Not Fun great pix but crap everything eles but i like my bluetooth watch though

• Julio burnik

eddie, 22 Jan 2009Hey guys. I originally had the silver C905 but had little probl... moreyeah most 1st batch of phone being released not just this phone "all of most phone" some has defect .. lol

• julio burnik

Lenny, 22 Jan 2009Just got the phone the other day....nice but why can't I install... morei tot google maps is already preloaded with the phone cause im using it fine

• julio burnik

vahid, 22 Jan 2009Hi.I like the phone.the only thing I am not satisfied with is au... moreyou can deactivate auto keylock. by going to your setting and scroll down on the ast panel and selsct security. there will be an option ther to turn it on or off

• Dani

C905 is selling well here in the UK

• JACK

Can this phone accept 16 gb memory card and whats mp3 music quality recorded on the card?
Thanks for your answer.

i got this phone less than 2 months ago, i love the camera but am on my third handset

• vahid

Hi.I like the phone.the only thing I am not satisfied with is automatic lock.Can I deactivate it?I want it to be locked when I like.Thanks beforehand