Sony Ericsson C905

Sony Ericsson C905

• Ajmal

John Henry, 08 May 2009The C905 RIGHT NOW is a very good choice -Price is very attract... moreHey buddy is that american dollars coz i actually paid mine 800 australian dollars which makes you a lot of money.

secret, 07 May 2009anybody can tell me whether this mobile is good or not? if goog ... morethis model is goods for camera but then 3G got a bit problem loh

• John Henry

The C905 RIGHT NOW is a very good choice
-Price is very attractive (400$ instead of 600$)
-Hardware faults have been fixed up
-Some people said that newest production of C905 even don't have any wobbling!!

• secret

anybody can tell me whether this mobile is good or not? if goog i'll buy it

Margot, 05 May 2009Hi, my phone has a problem with the scroll key. I cant scroll do... moreHi Margot, i have this problem too have you this solve this problem?

• Amiena

ups, 02 May 2009got the c905 for a week now. good phone but pathetic battery lif... moreI had my phone less then 7 days. took it back needs a sofware upgrade. And 7 days by and still waitingon a new phone.

• Rachel

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your advice. How then do i turn off the GPS network from my W910i?

• ChrisB

Hi
Has any1 managed to repair the faulty earpiece problem themselves successfully? And also the Dpad

Right now the C905 is only $499 here in Vancouver!!
So cheap! Nowhere else is this cheap! I am buying in a week or so... I know it's going to be a really good phone.

• JC

I bought this phone and is amazing !!!!
I recommended 100%. The camera is great. All in one.
The speaker is the best that I had been used.

• jc

i have my c905 for 3 months my earpice does not work any more can anybody please help me

• Anumon

Give me Price

• buck

for the guy who just wants a greta small phone with ultimate service and reliability. great for someone who is not into using a styls and likes to use the fulluse of an easy to use keypad. Don't forget about the massive talk time and standby time.I give the Sony Ericsson C905 a 9 out of 10.

• 0244804838

i think is a very nice phone.am a fun of sony ericsson phones i cant just stop using it.

• SE lovers

Margot, 05 May 2009Hi, my phone has a problem with the scroll key. I cant scroll do... moreSad to tell you that your navigation hardware is faulty... Happened to mine some time back..Send back to SE service center for repair fren.. cheers..

• Zeno from holland

Goodafternoon my fellow sony ericsson buddy's,
I am from holland and i have taken this phone with a 1 year contract for like now 3 months , its really a wonder how the camera works , you've got a digital camera and navigator and phone in one in this nice peace of equiment of sony ericsson .
The only thing that's staying on my mind is that the SE don't have a phone lock , so if i lost my precious phone and somebody finds it then he/she/it can use the phone .
And thats not the goodest thing to do sony ericsson! but overall its a phone worth to buy or take with a contract , i hope this opinion is to understand by people because my englisch is not so verry well.

With highly requards,

Zeno from Holland

• Margot

Hi, my phone has a problem with the scroll key. I cant scroll downwards. I only have luck scrolling with the upwards key when i scroll downwards it takes me back to the Main menu. What could be the problem. I tried ot rest all settings and also disabled all shortcuts in vain somebody help.

• Dineta

kennedy essiet., 04 May 2009this might be my next phone. I love the features because i am ca... moreyep me too...i just love this phone...i hope i get it for my b-day it's 10th of may so more 5 days and i'll talk to my dad to get it for me!!!i just hope i get it.............please GOD

• pinoke

ups, 02 May 2009got the c905 for a week now. good phone but pathetic battery lif... morealso got my phone last week, try turning off the 3G.. mine lasts for about a week then..

• :D

this phone is definetely not the choice. It went crazy after two months, when i didnt even drop or do anything to it. I was so angry when i sent it to repair and i was told that it was already beyond repair !