Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

AnonD-9998, 30 Nov 2011Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, a... moreSo true, seems like the saturation point is near...

here I am back .Sorry for late .
Part 4 : Now I want to tell you about the battery's charging manual (good way to better care for charging ).somebody often ask about the battery cycle ,discharging ,first charging ,time of charging and some more issues .but its good news that our Cedar need not time charging ,because it can stop overcharging automatically .Only in first charging we have to give it 8 hrs .Ok you already know it .
Li-po is sensitive for charging or handle because its more explosive than Li-ion .overcharging may create fire badly .lickage also can create it easily .don't worry manufacturers taken good prevention for it .but you have carefull about it ,that it cant be hurt or sortcircuit .now I am telling about its hardware site .all mobile phone have a built in volt meter .and ....

• mag c

AnonD-9544, 29 Nov 2011Pls help me....i need some information.. ..why my cedar always s... moreH means you are in HSPA range.

• Tbdm

jne, 30 Nov 2011hi buddy...m frm india n planning 2 buy a 3g enabled cell! i've ... moreCedar is a great phone in a cheap price, all java apps are working on cedar with great internet speed. If you're looking for reliable and durable phone then go for cedar.(cedar also has strong signal strength)

• Tbdm

AnonD-9998, 30 Nov 2011Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, a... moreOk buddy, though i am still hurt with what happened to my cedar. But still i will try to be here to help some new cedar users. I will buy a new cedar next year,hoping that cedar will still be available somewhere in march to september 2012. Take care buddy.

• AnonD-19086

AnonD-9998, 30 Nov 2011Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, a... moreim here dude,thx for remember me dude,same with das i dont have time to get here dude,hope you all cedarian users forgive me

• mag c

help!!! My cedar got a problem with blutooth, only with micromax.tryied to send to micromax-m2 and x210 ,impossible.got a massage 'bt connection failed'.but can send from micromax to cedar.both phones detect via bt and also can paire.does anyone have an idea?

Dear friends...
for Mobile downloader and Mobile espn...

for safebox private sms

And more, e-buddy,browsers,themes,games,mobile guard etc etc. search in emobilez

AnonD-9998, 30 Nov 2011Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, a... moreNoted dude, but now a days not getting time to visit our forum buddy...sorry...and got your msg in mobile. thanks for remembering me.

• naim

AnonD-9998, 30 Nov 2011Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, a... moreyes ,Its an important point .
@ my son (soul of naim) you shame less why you disturbing me here in this forum , I will kick on your back :(

• naim

AnonD-1667, 29 Nov 2011What about the processor and ram cedar hasn't got high end hardw... moretype D43 in search panel on this users opinions page ,then you will find a lot of topics about this title :)

• jne

hi buddy...m frm india n planning 2 buy a 3g enabled cell! i've shortlisted 2 model, se cedar n se naite! but nw m confuse which 1 will b best.naite has dual camera but it's HSDPA speed is less comparing 2 cedar,while cedar dn't hv frnt camera 4 video calling.skype n nimbuzz is working in naite but no idea abt cedar.naite has low signal strenghth prb! so plz suggest me naite is gud or ..i should go 4 cedar.plz reply honestly.tnx in advance.

Where is adad,tbdm, DAS, Prem, SDHN, Prakash, Koolbull, kchat, and KU?
This forum is getting weak now-a-days.
Many questions are leave as unanswred.
This is our birth place.
Even tough we all are there in se-nse now, there is no doubt that we are hardly belongs here.
So guys., show us yur presence.
Spend some time to post hello msgs daily.
We cedarians are united here as a same family.
I dont see that in anyother forums which contains this much of regular visitors.
Keep this as it is.
Hope yu all guys see this.

@Soul of naim.
Dont worry buddy.
Im going to support yu.
And yes.
Yu are correct.
He has a mental prblm.
And how did yu bear him(naim)?

[deleted post]Yeah he's playing with our minds... Take a look at their ip address they are same!

• suraj

hello cedar experts.,
Plz help me to configure email in my cedar.

I have yahoo ymail account.i dont know popi3 and smtp addresses of ymail.com so plz help me .,

• soul of naim

AnonD-13154, 29 Nov 2011?? Is this some kind of a jokehei wreck (very low voice ) i think he has mental problem .

AnonD-9544, 29 Nov 2011Pls help me....i need some information.. ..why my cedar always s... moreUsually on SE phones 3G symbol indicating that 3G network is available on your area, and when the phone is connecting with internet it shows H symbol as you've seen.

• AnonD-11998

naim, 29 Nov 2011Part 3 : ....but its performance and usabilities is better in so... moreSo you are not going to listen to your soul.
Carry on, then!