Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

guyz plz help me.
I want original ic file of cedar

• AnonD-19086

AnonD-28494, 06 Nov 2011Is there anyway to keep the .swf wallpaper playing when the keyp... moreu can use ego widget application,this application can be used as wallpaper and it will autorun even u restart ur phone just find it in google or se-nse,but i never used this application again because its take your heap heavily and slower the boot of phone rapidly even compare with an ordinary flash wallpaper

Ok guys, i'm in se-nse. Havent uploaded much info yet.
Already sent frnd rqests

• SABA

why should i buy this instead of nokia c2-01?
how it overcome c2-01?
i would like to know the maximum allowable application size of cedar?? what about battery withstand time compared to nokia c2-01?
i need 3g gprs, and digital camera, mainly applications like opera mini, nimbuzz, ucweb, etc... tell me the maximum allowable application size?

AnonD-11998, 06 Nov 2011If you don't mind, charging a mobile phone for 8 hrs is not a re... moreSo true! I never overcharge my phone its not a good idea to do so... While charging I keep a watchful eye and after about 3 hours while it says 100% I unplug it...

Tbdm, 06 Nov 2011Just download "AnyVideoConverter" , its a free app. It... moreDude.
I think yu wont heared about format factory!
Try that.
Its my fav app.

• Tbdm

Just download "AnyVideoConverter" , its a free app. It is the most easy and the best pc app. AVC beats any converter application. Try it. Download it at cnet.com ,just search then download. Enjoy. I would like prem to add AVC in his mediafire.

Is there anyway to keep the .swf wallpaper playing when the keypad is locked so that the clock won't stop counting.

• mano

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2011Bought Cedar (Silver Back)on 1/11/11. Good: Screen Resolution, ... more the phone can be connected through any micro usb cable.this is a green heart phone so the user manusl and pc companion are available in your mobile already .

• AnonD-11998

Tbdm, 06 Nov 20111.) Go to messaging>Inbox>right navigation key 2.) It don... moreIf you don't mind, charging a mobile phone for 8 hrs is not a recommended procedure. If the circuit breaker fails for any reason after the battery gets fully charged, it will result in a nasty explosion that will wake you up way before 7 in the morning, besides ruining the battery, and perhaps the mobile too.

• AnonD-11998

AnonD-27323, 06 Nov 2011dear all frnds-adad ..prem....pls post a free video converter li... moreTry Format Factory. It's an all-in-one converter, suitable for video, audio, and pictures. You can set the parameters easily. Just Google for it.

AnonD-27323, 06 Nov 2011dear all frnds-adad ..prem....pls post a free video converter li... moreKeep the resolution as 640x480 or 480x320 . Fps less than 20. The mp4 video will play smoothly. . I think i tried playing 1080x720 video . Thats y its not playing. Try my tips and reply dude

dear all frnds-adad ..prem....pls post a free video converter link. I am convertng with mpeg 4 converter but created mp4 is not playing in cedar. Is my cedar defected?pls help

boo, 06 Nov 2011I have bought this phone 1. where is treaded view sms? 2. how ... moremessaging>Inbox>right navigation key ---- for conversation view.
press volume rockers while music player is paused to know current battery charging status.

• Tbdm

boo, 06 Nov 2011I have bought this phone 1. where is treaded view sms? 2. how ... more1.) Go to messaging>Inbox>right navigation key
2.) It don't show any notification if the charging successfully ended, just remember that it takes 3hours to charge cedar. Personally I charge my cedar overnight from 11pm to 7am in the morning when I wake up.

• boo

I have bought this phone
1. where is treaded view sms?
2. how we know battery charging end?

AnonD-25429, 05 Nov 2011pls explain me the procedure for modding !In google type sony ericsson cedar modding from the results click the very first link it will take you to a page called trivial strife where you'll get the detailed procedure. good luck!

• sam

nadeera, 05 Nov 2011adad plz explain littlebitwhen they were replaced you can have normal firmware state

• nadeera