Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• mamu

can it possible to download movies and videos in this phone?

Dont even compare Cedar with Nokia X2-01.

VGA Cam!
No multitasking!
No 3G.

X2-01 is a basic model ph comparing to Cedar.
Cedar will take yu to a different world called modding.
Read the previous pages for know about modding.

• AnonD-20794

AnonD-27012, 20 Oct 2011Which one is Best 1) Sony Ericsson Cedar 2) Nokia X2 01 I am ... moreGo for Cedar without a doubt.

Cedar scores over X2-01:

1. Better Camera 2 MP
2. 3G HSDPA
3. Very good Display 2.2 inches, it doesn't fade like Nokia in this price range.
I have seen display of Nokia C2-01 & Nokia 5130 Xpress Music in this price range and both phones display was horrible.
4. Lastly, the best one, MODDING.

• Tbdm

AnonD-27012, 20 Oct 2011Which one is Best 1) Sony Ericsson Cedar 2) Nokia X2 01 I am ... moreDude,that's a crazy question. Cedar beats X2-01 in many areas. Go for Cedar.

AnonD-19173, 20 Oct 2011my cedar is of colour front silver and white back.is it a rare model?Mine also is silver-white model.

• Rohit

guys i am using cedar from last 6 months ...... i am facing a problem right now -- on stand mode and when the phone keypads are lock in both the situation when back light goes off ..... the problem is that when we press volume keys a white flash screen appears and shows time and notification right but from last 2 days i cant see that white flash screen when i press volume keys ....... is this software problem ????? plz help ..........

Which one is Best
1) Sony Ericsson Cedar
2) Nokia X2 01
I am Buying Moblie on Diwali...So Tell Me Guys
Tell The -ve of These Mobiles..

• AnonD-19173

my cedar is of colour front silver and white back.is it a rare model?

• Dush

AnonD-26958, 20 Oct 2011I bought this mobile last week after i saw the rating of this mo... moreHi is this phone good?

• Tbdm

Here in the philippines we are enjoying good internet speed without spending a single dime. Haha. You indian friends must learn to hack or bypass your network provider so that you can enjoy free mobile browsing ;-p

• bkz

please give links for new ic files

AnonD-23677, 19 Oct 2011hahahahah i am using bsnl 2g and getting speeds of 1-1.5 mbps... moreErr... I am being jealous of you now!

Prakash@
Yes Man I know that 3g is quite fast but its way too expensive right now on private networks. Do you know of any h**ks :-p ?

AnonD-13154, 20 Oct 2011In airtel 2g, I get speeds of upto 12kBps. In 3g mode, I get ho... moreI am not so happy with uc browser's browsing. I sometimes only use it because of its night mode feature and download manager.

By the way how can you afford airtel's 3g data plans man.

S.e explain7 the low volume is because its greenheart and they are avoiding noise pollution.

Some here also said that the speaker grill is muffing the volume a lot too.
I will be cutting the grill once my warranty is timed out.

Well, Welcome to the club of intelligent buyers dude.

I bought this mobile last week after i saw the rating of this mobile in GSMArena. I was very much shocked by hearing the phone's loudspeaker performance as it is very poor and i felt that i wasted the money.By gods grace i read some user opinions in this site and i came to know that we can replace the acoustic files using Far manager and gordons gate usb driver. I just replaced my loudspaeker acoustic file with Yendo's acoustic file which i downloaded from "Prem is back" user opinion.Now my phone's loudspeaker performance is awesome.For low cost(4.4K) we are getting a branded mobile with good features except we have to do the mobbing on the mobile for better loudspeaker performance. Thanks guys and many thanks to "Prem".

AnonD-25976, 19 Oct 2011I use airtel Gprs in. I never get speeds above 15kB/s even in fu... moreIn airtel 2g, I get speeds of upto 12kBps.
In 3g mode, I get hot-shot speeds ranging from 192-610kBps.
Download 1mb in 2 seconds if the reception is best and traffic is not clogged to download 1mb in 9 seconds if bad reception and clogged traffic.
These are readings in u.c browser v9.0.
At certain times it even slow to 60kBps in 3g.
At the same time I can download via opera at 200kBps. That is at one second if its 36.2 (sample)the next second it jumps into 36.4.
The curious thing is that in some occassion it takes half of a second for such change. Or even rare times less than half a sec. But at the same time, u.c browser would be showing speeds of 120-180kBps dont know why.

Its the best 1

i am using bsnl 2g and getting speeds of 1-1.5 mbps using thier 3g bands...
getting 1 MB of data in less than 10 secs...
and downloading large sized mp3 in matter of secs.

• AnonD-11998

AnonD-20794, 19 Oct 2011which brand and which class r u using dude ?I alternate between 2 16 GB cards: Strontium Class 6, and Transcend Class 4. I haven't noticed any advantage of the Class 6 over the Class 4 card in speed.