Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

AnonD-21738, 16 Oct 2011I am from thanjavur. Doing final year mbbs. . I added softkeys t... moreGreat.
Its my pleasure to help yu guys.

AnonD-9998, 16 Oct 2011Click on extras, ph key pad, and a screenshot icon. Whr u frm buddy?I am from thanjavur. Doing final year mbbs. . I added softkeys to my friend's cedar.it looks cool. Thanks to your help .

AnonD-21738, 16 Oct 2011Thanks nanba. . . One more doubt. I downloaded PHONE EXPLORER. .... moreClick on extras, ph key pad, and a screenshot icon.
Whr u frm buddy?

AnonD-26364, 16 Oct 2011can anyone tell me the perfect and way and proper way to install... moreDude. . Don feel discouraged. . Every expert modder was once a newbie:) so don worry. You can learn things easily. . Just dedicate some time . Search in google , and se-nse forums. . Even if you dunno the full form of xp , don worry. It is very easy to add acoustics and ic files. . Hope you understand things clearly and post your screenshot here. . :)

AnonD-19086, 16 Oct 2011Great screenshot dude,i like the walpaper and the white softkey,... moreThanks man.
Glad yu like that.

• Selva

How to increase volume..pls reply

AnonD-9998, 16 Oct 2011Edit the downloaded layout using notepad. Find these lines and ... moreThanks nanba. . . One more doubt. I downloaded PHONE EXPLORER. . where can i find the screen shot option. Thanks again

• AnonD-19086

[deleted post]Great screenshot dude,i like the walpaper and the white softkey,good idea combine the white colour to the apple walpaper

Guys need some help here... While creating themes how do we put a background image to the media i'm using sony ericsson themes creator to create themes...

• Tbdm

AnonD-26364, 16 Oct 2011can anyone tell me the perfect and way and proper way to install... moreFollow what Yb had posted. In the first try you will be confused and frustrated but after doing it you will find it very easy. If you're confuse just search in google: "Trivialstrife cedar" , there's a result something like a tutorial,click it, it has screenshots on how to use the farmanager to guide you all the way. Hope it helps.

Modding or changing drivers of your
cedar.
Visit se-nse forum or search the
opinions for 'acoustic', .
Download far manager, gordons gate
usb driver, acoustic driver- yendo's
farfield (to start with) and camera
driver to begin.
www.mediafire.com/?g0uc256q4eryc
(Thanx to prem)
Install gordon's gate usb driver in your
pc.
Extract farmanager.
Run the file
A blue coloured window is opened.
Press alt+f1
A new window pops-up
Select SEFP2
And click 'connect'
Turn off your phone and plug to pc
holding the 'c' key in phone.
Wait like that till phone information
and a new message pops-up,
press ok.
You are now in the system files of your
phone.
Left side of far manager is phone files
and right side is your pc.
Drag and drop the acoustic files from
your pc namely
preset>- acoustic
Camera driver into
Ifs>- settings>- camera
Customize_upgrade.xml and .itm files
(mainly softkey and fonts, custom
options files, 2 b dwnloded from se-nse
or other similar sites) into
Tpa-> preset-> custom
After copying, press f10
Unplug the phone and ,re- insert
battery(optional) ,
turn-on the phone.
For acoustics, softkeys, modds, visit se-
nse forum db3350.
Brave to Do it once and u would be
able to help others, its so simple next
time.

AnonD-21738, 16 Oct 2011Yasir , i downloaded ur file http://www.4shared.com/get/AJms2c... moreEdit the downloaded layout using notepad.
Find these lines and edit all value as 0.

attr value="4"/

attr value="48"/
attr value="5"/
!-- Date --

Thats al.

can anyone tell me the perfect and way and proper way to install acoustics and ic file
and which is the best acoustics file in prem's mediafire link

AnonD-21738, 16 Oct 2011guys . How to hide the time and date from the main screen. I mea... moreBoth are necessary

AnonD-9998, 16 Oct 2011Edit yur layout.Yasir , i downloaded ur file

according to it , the date and time go to the right top..is there any modification to remove it permanently

guys . How to hide the time and date from the main screen. I mean , from the wallpaper . .

To install acoustic which s/w I use? Far manager or gourdon gate driver

To install acoustic which s/w I use? Far manager or gourdon gate driver

AnonD-13154, 15 Oct 2011Just heard some sad news folks. Sony ericsson is going to stop ... moreIn my opinion if sony ericsson is planning to do that then I feel they will definetly try and compensate the lack of cedar like phones with much affordable smartphones and we all know that smartphones offer much more features, capabilities and software support than a java phone. So I think we should just wait and watch. After all smartphones are the future of mobile telephony anyway!