Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

AnonD-23677, 13 Oct 2011those who have nice ic file please post them.... I am asking fo... morehey prem..!! you are using a bsnl 2g sim na....???? plz tell me the internet settings in phone because mtnl or bsnl operators doesn't have cedar's name in there database hence i'm unable to use my mtnl 3g sim....???? moreover you said that you are waiting for your mh610...r u buying those ones or sony ericsson is replacing them for your mh410....????...plz rply....

AnonD-23677, 13 Oct 2011those who have nice ic file please post them.... I am asking fo... moreHmm...I hope what you said is correct.

plz let me know the qlty of cedar camera,is there any improvement from the past funtionality(nt time) .

• kljk

AnonD-26102, 13 Oct 2011i just buy cedar 2day, but y when i wana charge the phone it can... morei think elm is more better because it have 5 mp,wifi,3g and manymore

• AnonD-19173

this phone has SenseMe....loved it.

those who have nice ic file please post them....
I am asking for2days but no one is helping me please help to get a new ic file.I am having problems with my current ic battery icon.

I am still wating to get the earphones

and @KU
I am still confident about what I said earlier about battery charging,regardless what they say on the website .

• Yed

I've also tried Modding and i was so happy my Cedar got louder. Thanks to the people who posted such a wonderful info.

AnonD-9998, 13 Oct 2011Hey bud., the link yu had posted has more angry birds games. W... morerovio buddy

Guys kindly upload softkeys to your download links. It ll be helpful. Thanks

i just buy cedar 2day, but y when i wana charge the phone it cant n it came please use sony ericsson battery.........??????? yyyyyyyyyyy???????

AnonD-8051, 13 Oct 2011After that marathon reply (deleted by admin) where u r dude? in ... moreHey bud.,
the link yu had posted has more angry birds games.
Which one is work in cedar?

After that marathon reply (deleted by admin) where u r dude? in rest? come on man, shahid has lost all his weapons and gone far away....and his friend raj too..
but still i am wondering why the beautiful reply was deleted by admin?????

AnonD-23677, 13 Oct 2011someone give me a new ic file i have 2 in my mediafire link whic... moreWhat would you like to comment on the answer given on initial charge in the link below

AnonD-23677, 13 Oct 2011someone give me a new ic file i have 2 in my mediafire link whic... moreI didn't get u dude, the first 8 hours charging is important. It is not a myth. Naim was right.
U r using your samsung charger na....that's why u r saying like this....

someone give me a new ic file i have 2 in my mediafire link which are ok ... post some new ones if u have them......

please give me an ic file!!!!!

and 8-10 hours battery charging is a myth because if the charger isn't gets heated up during charging it means the battery has completed its charging and if you left it like that it will not do any charging....

till it falls to 95% ... afterthat it will start to charge again.

• messi4u

Guys, even i got MH-410 type headset(handsfree)with my Cedar (month of shipping is August). Many people suggested that we can go to sony centre and ask for MH-610 headset but on what basis can we justify our question, i mean to say can we tell them that our shipping month is august so we should have got MH-610 or any other reason!! Plz reply

• arigelasid

plz let me know the qlty of cedar camera,is there any improvement from the past(nt time).

• Yed

Hi guys, i've used this phone for 9months now and it really is a good phone. Though i had my battery replaced recently after i noticed some changes on it, from 4days(regular use: mms, calls, internet) life it dropped of to 1day(on stand-by) life only.

AnonD-8051, 13 Oct 2011Don't worry buddy, just follow up the cycle,surely it will impro... moreI really hope so buddy. I couldn't afford a new battery since these lipo ones are very costly :-(