Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

AnonD-23677, 30 Sep 2011bhuvana i have uploaded your flash theme packages!! sorry i had... moreAdd jock's CodeClaw Softkey hook maker and layout XML editor too.
Cool stuffs.

bhuvana i have uploaded your flash theme packages!!
sorry i had to check personally before posting....

so that other users don't get mad at me...
keep telling me to add other nice stuff, which you see on the internet.

this link now contains every file required to mod the cedar. if its missing something please let me know.

AnonD-23395, 29 Sep 2011Ya I had asked one more question before this, I wanted to kno... moreJeez! Ur demands are too much this is a java phone for god sake! get yourself an android man...you can play files directly on memory card and there are various application's to control tempo while playing a audio file.

AnonD-9998, 30 Sep 2011Forgot the user name bud. Search for the file, which is more th... moredear gun young
Please go to the below link for angry birds ...

tbdm, 29 Sep 2011I am now using a flash theme. I got this theme from eseth ,my ce... moreJust add the .swf using farmanager.
No need to overwrite.
The files with same spells only wil get overwrited.
There are 20+ flash themes in my cedar right now.

AnonD-23677, 29 Sep 2011are these compatible with cedar??? please verify and then ask to... moreYa. All themes are perfectly working on Cedar.
And cool too.

Gun Young, 30 Sep 2011There are many angry birds, which one? Supplied by who?...Forgot the user name bud.
Search for the file, which is more than 7mb.

• Gun Young

AnonD-9998, 29 Sep 2011Search in mobile9.comMany angry birds in there, which one? Supplied by who?...

• Gun Young

AnonD-9998, 29 Sep 2011Search in mobile9.comThere are many angry birds, which one? Supplied by who?...

AnonD-23003, 29 Sep 2011Hi can u add this too? http://www.4shared.com/file/MDw_srdn/Fl... moreare these compatible with cedar??? please verify and then ask to upload....
many users may get angry due to fake theme uploads which do not work.

AnonD-19086, 29 Sep 2011what did u mean about ur question?the first question has answere... moreYa I had asked one more question before this,

I wanted to know that is there any media player to change the playspeed while playing audio files in our cedar.

• AnonD-19086

AnonD-23395, 29 Sep 2011Can you tell what is the work of farfield_rec farfield_ring and ... morewhat did u mean about ur question?the first question has answered by yb,thanks to him

AnonD-23395, 29 Sep 2011Can you tell what is the work of farfield_rec farfield_ring and ... moreFarfield_rec control yur recorded sound.
Farfield_play control the music sound while yu play it.
Farfield_ring control the ringing volume.

Dont know exactly.

AnonD-19086, 29 Sep 2011i used audiopile v.5,i think the sound is better than yendo,loud... moreCan you tell what is the work of farfield_rec farfield_ring and farfield_play ? Which all place do they exactly apply their acoustics ?

AnonD-23677, 28 Sep 2011Done adding happy downloading!!! some of the java programs ma... moreHi
can u add this too?
its flash themes for elm/hazel/cedar

Thanks

• tbdm

I am now using a flash theme. I got this theme from eseth ,my cedar looks very cool! Thanks to prem for the menu.ml and thanks to yb for the full detail. What if I want another .swf ? Do I need to overwrite or just add it(i'm talking about adding another .swf flash menu using farmanager)?

• soul of naim :(

AnonD-23677, 29 Sep 2011what is the MRP on the box guys? mine says 5,118.and i got the c... moreMRP means Maximum Retail Price .Its not a matter ,the retailers can sell this unit less then its MRP . and I got mh610 with Cedar .
Please don't ask more from me :(

• AnonD-19086

AnonD-23395, 29 Sep 2011I think audiophile v7 is good enough for me for headphone. For s... morei used audiopile v.5,i think the sound is better than yendo,louder volume,bass is appear in there when u play music with bass type sound,detail is good and the quality does too,little noise,but compare with yendo,it doesnt as smooth as yendo,in my experienced used many farfield acoustic yendo had smoothest sound and the loudest sound are madsound and fire sound acoustic but they had bad quality sound,best quality is elm modded acoustic but it has the lowest volume compare with them,in my feel and ear audiopile v.5 still the best

AnonD-23677, 29 Sep 2011what is the MRP on the box guys? mine says 5,118.and i got the c... moreEven on my box its the same MRP.

And answer my previous post please ?

what is the MRP on the box guys? mine says 5,118.and i got the crappy mh410.