Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• Smard

ledz, 25 Apr 2011can this phone play fullscreen video in landscape mode?Yes it can...

• ledz

can this phone play fullscreen video in landscape mode?

srk, 25 Apr 2011Which is the best other than Cedar which has standby talktime fo... moreAlmost every phones in the market are capable to make call for 2 hours of total duration when the battery is fully charged.

• srk

Which is the best other than Cedar which has standby talktime for atleast 2 hours. Please give me suggestions.

abhi, 24 Apr 2011No need to download apps. Just check this out -> menu > ... moreYa i already know abt this feature. Bt if i want not to recieve only one particular caller then i have to put all other contacts in the list. Moreover, we can add only 10 contacts at a time. So if u had tried plz tell me any website from where i can download such app...

• mano

it is the only good phone from sony ericsson

• JK

Hi Viewers, I am using cedar for couple of weeks and I found there is SIP settings in the mobile,When I tried to start SiP Calling after putting my SIP account there is no internet call option showing can anybody help me how to make SIP calls.

AnonD-1051, 24 Apr 2011Hi all cedar fans. Can i download 'unwanted call-block' app/ 'c... moreNo need to download apps.
Just check this out -> menu > settings > calls > manage calls > accept calls > all callers/only from list/none

does it support avi format?

Heyy freinds, 1 question... what video resolution does it have, in some places its given that it takes VGA @30fps video recording , whereas other says QVGA... and moreover in you tube video tests its max. resolution is 240p (no 360p or 480p).... can someone please clarify this and tell me the correct capability of this phone..

Thanks:):)

• GreaTAHER

hello to all friends,
I am from mumbai(India) i had brought this phone in last sunday. The phone is good but battery work 2days
I am using approximate 1hr talk in this phone. I am worry the battery works 2 days only. Can anyone help me to solve my problem please.

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2011Try naite. it is betr thn cadernaite?it is still available?

Hi all cedar fans. Can i download 'unwanted call-block' app/ 'call-rejection list' app on cedar. If yes plz tell me frm whre to download???

hi frnds. i planned to buy tis phone. so can anyone tel me how is t phone features nu...abt ringtone sound n music player effect n camera n also while msging..

• frnd

hi frnds i suggest to but this phone. so can u tel how is the ring tone sound and also msging n also the sound clarity...will it be worth to buy tis mob?????????????????

• Tirtha

Is reminder avaliable in this phone?

How is the signal reception, GPRS speed of Cedar?

suggest some sites to download good apps!!

Anonymous, 23 Apr 2011Surely, your phone is unable to recognise your NTFS format card!... moreI took out the memory card and inserted it again and then restared the phone. It automatically asked for formatting and then formatted it to FAT. Thank god I had a backup :)

• maya

this is the best fone ever! besides all the great features-2.2 screen, loads of fun applications, 3g, large internal memory, beautiful themes, inbuilt manual, its got so many things to keep u occupied. weather updates, web feeds, it goes on facebook free of charge, its got smart fone widgets, PSP style media menu, rotating menu, its got everything!!