Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• ahbi

Poor sound quality (not only loudness, I mean quality).
Screen becomes pixelated when playing video files.
Save your money, buy better phone than this.

• cj

pls have a review with this phone.. pls T_T
i love this phone especially with the user interface and internet speed of this phone, but i want to know more about this phone.. so pls have a review with this stuff!

thanks!

• valla

AnonD-4413, 22 Mar 2011is this phone has a less volume than the nokia x2no tis phone is having nice sound also

• priya

khan, 22 Mar 2011Hi can anyone tell me that how is the call clarity and the volum... moregood phone for its price...i just bought it 2 mos. ago..internet is fast, fast response time..software is good has alot of features..but sound is low and has no flash and camera has no auto focus..all in all its still pretty good for the price. please rly..

• priya

• kchat

abhi, 16 Mar 2011R7EA011 is the latest software version. If seus doesn't allow t... morethank u very much abhi. can i reinstall with pc companion ? plz reply.

• f4irul

One line of words..clean,soft but not healthy..

is this phone has a less volume than the nokia x2

Hi can anyone tell me that how is the call clarity and the volume of the phone is this hard to listen when in the traffic I don't have any idea about the sonyericsson phones because i never used the other then motorola please suggest me to go for this one or not and one more question how is the network some one has said it has a network problem hey guys please give me the correct answer.

• khan

Hi can anyone tell me that how is the call clarity and the volumn of the phone I don't have any idea about the sonyericsson phones because i never used the other then motorola please suggest me to go for this one or not and one more question how is the network some one has said it has a network problem. please guys give me the genuine answer.

I cant stream u tube videos with my bsnl prepaiad sim
Any help plz

yasir, 20 Mar 2011hey dude! Wat is mean by seus! Hw can i usd it fa updatng my ph!SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) is program which helps you to connect to the main Sony Ericsson Web Site easily and upgrade your phone with the latest software available for it. It can be downloaded from the main SE web page.

• sallu

sha, 21 Mar 2011In this handset we can make video calls or not?yes

• rajarajan

Sid, 21 Mar 2011I heard that youtube and online movies from sites like riskyjatt... morepoor loud speaker sound

• Negative PH

Well i'm a hacker so i need to know those stuffs... Haha... How about this phones d-pad... I hope its the same as in the pictures... I hate the joystick of se phones!...

Negative PH, 21 Mar 2011What the heck!... This phone is only 70 euros?.. Hmm... 70x60=42... morethe setting of this phonr are just like the old one but you need to explore, you may visit us @ pinoycybertron.wapego.com or cyberianz.tk for tips on free browsing using this pone.

• CYBERIANZ.TK

Negative PH, 21 Mar 2011What the heck!... This phone is only 70 euros?.. Hmm... 70x60=42... moreinternet setting of this sony are just like the old one but you need to explore more,, if you need my help visit our site @ cyberianz.tk or pinoycybertron.wapego.com we have operamini - that you can use it for free, smart and globe.

• Sum

This is da best phone in this price range. To watch utube u have to change streaming settings as internet provider (ex- Airtel internet)

• kalpesh

kushi, 20 Mar 2011hey People can anybody tell me is this phone heavy or not so muc... morenot at all heavy. lightweight.