Sony Ericsson Cedar

Sony Ericsson Cedar

• kake

I had been using this piece from the last 5 months. It's an awesome 3G cellphone in a very resonable cost.

• manoj

can anyone tell how to put windows7 theme into cedar,please

I found this stuff while surfing through
net.
We can download youtube videos
from youtube itself. No need of
external apps, websites etc. And this
will be done through Operamini & UC.
Operamini:
Step 1:
Bookmark the following bolded code
in Operamini
javascript:d=document;s=d.createElement
("script");s.src="http://
mohdfauzi84.bplaced.net/
get.js";d.body.appendChild
(s);void(0);
Step 2:
Go to youtube and select the video
that have to be download.
Step 3:
Scroll down and select desktop
version.
Step 4:
Now go to bookmark and select the
javascript code.
Step 5:
Now you can see a download option
below the video. Click that and select
the format you want.
Done. The download will start.
UC Browser:
Step 1:
Go to youtube and select the video
have to be download.
Step 2:
Select desktop version.
Step 3:
Copy the above javascript code, Press
# and 0(zero) then paste that code in
url and press ok.
Step 4:
Now you can see a download option
below the video. Click that and select
the format you want.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2012sir please tell me how to download youtube videos through cedar?... moreMy link is not directing to YB's thread . So enter the word ' youtube ' in search opinion box, scroll down until u see YB's link of trick to download youtube videos.

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2012sir please tell me how to download youtube videos through cedar?... moreCheck this link of YB on forums.se-nse.net . If u have any doubts register urself and ask YB. => http://forums.se-nse.net/ topic...#entry912412

AnonD-29300, 18 Mar 2012False. There is no downloading problem in CEDAR. Download large ... moresir please tell me how to download youtube videos through cedar? Please explain

• sid

AnonD-29300, 18 Mar 2012False. There is no downloading problem in CEDAR. Download large ... morecan u tel me how to download youtube vids on cedar

Jaanu...!, 18 Mar 2012j108i Cedar is good product of Sony Ericsson but download proble... moreFalse. There is no downloading problem in CEDAR. Download large files using UC browser, we can resume and later restart the downloads too. For flash type(like rapidshare) use native browser. I downloaded 3gp format movies even upto 200 mb through UC browser.we can even download youtube videos through Cedar. And I even downloaded torrents of size 150 mb using mobtorrent. If u were specific about the problem we could have helped u better. We CEDARIANS Rock .

• Pradeepannepu

Sense me not working after few days. How can I get it back

• Jaanu...!

j108i Cedar is good product of Sony Ericsson but download problem is mager problem in this,plz provide me a goog solution for download problem...!

• govind

My opera mini doesn't loads after running about 3 or 4 days..then I downloaded it again & stoped working after fewdays! I done this many times but same result..this happens in my nokia too...??? Help me!

• irfan

Gaurav, 16 Mar 2012Please tell about the sound quality n level this fone delivers i... morenice quality of sound only in headphone dear.

Nick, 06 Dec 2011Guys i want to buy se. Like k770 or k800. But im confuse of this... moreYES, get it from here: http://themes.modopo.com/index.php?cPath=26&­language=en&m=91

• tarun

i think it's waste to provide youtube app since we can see nothing out of it

• AnonD-11998

AnonD-1667, 17 Mar 2012The current firmware is very unstable, files like themes and mp3... moreThere is absolutely nothing wrong with Cedar's firmware. Your memory card, where most probably the mp3s and themes have been saved, is corrupt. Try a different card and your problems will be solved. Before using it format it first, using the phone's format tool.

The current firmware is very unstable, files like themes and mp3's get corrupt very often I tried formatting but no use:-( once again the files get corrupt, now I use my old nokia 5130 for music.

Hey! Just remove the cover protection above speaker(left side) & enjoy the incredible increase in sound..I did & did'nt faced any problem yet(4 months).

• Gaurav

AnonD-44789, 03 Mar 2012 The Cedar is a cheap phone but delivers more than most (if not... morePlease tell about the sound quality n level this fone delivers in headphones.....plz temme

• raavinsh

best mobile in these days...no one is like cedar,mini.price max. feture