Sony Ericsson D750

Sony Ericsson D750

zim, 30 Aug 2012I want to use bluetooth head phone.Why it does n't support bluet... moreBluetooth only works for calling, not music on this phone.

• zim

I want to use bluetooth head phone.Why it does n't support bluetooth head phone.

my camera is not working properly when i click on the camera's icon it tells me open my lens cover, and when i open it keeps writing the same thing
please help me out.

• enos

Hi! my sony ercsson D750 ,its camera takes a picture but does not save it.how could you help me ?

• soham

this set doesnot support wma format and also cannt play video of high resolution

• Saadi

Hi,
I have D750i and its camera is malfunctioning, its camera is not showing picture clearly and when i take a picture, it exits without saving the picture. However video recording is working fine but result is not clear. Please help me out

for me d750 is better than k750 the reason why is that k750's pictures has a lot of noise . so for cameras i go for d750

• Godson, Sony ericsso

D750 & k750 which of the twins is the best. I mean which of the two conserves battery than the other. Having seen its features,almost the same as k750,but differs alittle in shape and style. What makes w800 superior over D750 and k750 when all the features are alike. May be bcos its a walkman series. But if i may ask does k750 and his twin D750 dont at the same time like w800 play music. Alot of w800 are china pirated.
So my fellow writers and viewers if u're looking 4 a longlastn phone go 4 D750 or k750.

• Godson Sony ericsson

• mcfame

this device piece is o.k. but the screen is dark in daylight,making it hard to be read.

• john

i have this phone i think it is fukin rubbish

• lonestar

this phone is functionally, physically, identical to K750, W800 and W810 (W810's screen is slightly bigger though)

• G

D750 and W800 are sooo the same! Love everything about it except for the scroll! Grr!

Desing and Featurs are very good. Nice phone, realy

• Dani

Best Phone of its Time!

• ish

very nice phone its more of a cmera and good 4 transfer n yur PC

a classic

• haroon

so emulisk, if you dont mind me asking, where did you find this bargain of a phone?

• Emulisk

Paris Hilton sucks!

Anyway, ok phone for what it is really. Picked one of these up for cheap, unbranded and unlocked now. can't be more satisfied for what I paid for it.

• Paris_HIlton

i just got out of jail and have this urge to buy a music phone. K750 is not a music phone, its a camera phone. W810 is the best music phone. for all music lovers out there W810 is better than K750 in terms of music. this is The One and Only Paris Hilton loging off.