Sony Ericsson G502

Sony Ericsson G502

• Surya.cse student

Hello friends i am using sony ericsson g502. I think its one of the best mobile produced by sony ericsson . Its very good for browsing , its music system also good . Esspecially its picture clearity and battery is amazing . I guarantee that this is perfect , you can buy dont hesitate ... For more information contact me

Thank you sony ericsson .

• se_fan

In case of flashing to e.g. R1FA035:
Is Google Maps and especially TrackID (for music recognition) also contained and preinstalled as in R1FA031 ? Who knows this? Thanks.

• chl

Does anyone know if the newest version R1FA037 also supports German language (e.g. letters , , , ) ??
I need to upgrade from European version R1FA031 to the better one but I really need German T9.
Every comment from person who has this R1FA037 and can check is highly appreciated and helps me a lot.

can anyone tell me what the message capacity on this phone is?because the previous se fone that i had (F302) had a message capacity of only about 100 msgs which is pathetic!

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2009Go to getjar for a mmry up app. I have 1gb M2 at my g502 on... morethank you very much ^^

Anonymous, 02 Oct 2009and btw, where can i DL memory up??Go to getjar for a mmry up app.

I have 1gb M2 at my g502 only.

When u needs fast prformance,u must:

- save all files at m2 only.(20% free space)
- use smallest themes at kilobyte (i have very small theme- 4kb only).
- delete the history of call.
- use small wallppr.
- dont use scrnsvr.
- delete all failure app.
- save all sms at m2.
- update your firmware (meaning not upgrade).

i have a question,

does using internal memory makes the phone slow?

if i remove all the contents in internal will it fasten up my phone?

thanks for replies ^^

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2009At another 3D games i have no a Slow experiences. May be you... moreand btw,

where can i DL memory up??

ah,

i dont have a memory card and i used about 50% its internal memory,

maybe thats the cause xD

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2009Have you tried other 3D games? my phone too can run some 3D g... moreAt another 3D games i have no a Slow experiences.

May be your game app is damage. Please install again.

Or may be your Ram needs refresh with a memory up app. (ram boster).

Anonymous, 27 Sep 2009I have tried asphal 3 3D. It's not slowHave you tried other 3D games?

my phone too can run some 3D games,

and its not slow when the sound is off,

but when sound is on,

its slow xD

• Durex

g502, 28 Sep 2009Hello Everybody, I am using this phone for past 6 months. it is... moreIs this phone have sent msges and converter? I'd like to buy this unit.

• g502

Hello Everybody,
I am using this phone for past 6 months. it is excellent in performance. i can browse the internet very fast, download video and pics faster, even can stream youtube videos fantastically. it has enough good sound with megabass. camers pic quality and video is good. battery backup is also good. screen pic quality is excellent. most of the games are supported. overall a fantastic phone at very low price. Thank's to sony ericsson.

• Durex69

Is this phone have sent msges and converter?

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2009can your phone run 3D games? because when i run 3D games, ... moreI have tried asphal 3 3D. It's not slow

can your phone run 3D games?

because when i run 3D games,

its kinda slow. . .

• Mr.G

This handphone is nice,i gove you 9.

• John

Adi, 18 Sep 2009I'm puzzled... i have the damn thing for two weeks now, and I ca... moreBoss... Get into the organiser in the Menu.. you will find the File manager so that u can make use what very u want...

• jojo

Anonymous, 18 Sep 2009is there any update available after 1203-8254 R1FA031 080512 ?if... moreChnage acoustics to get louder sound if you want ;)

• Lovleen

Adi, 18 Sep 2009I'm puzzled... i have the damn thing for two weeks now, and I ca... moreI think you are not at all qualified to used the moblie phone as you stupid can't find the application i have been using for the past 9 months and this is the best