Sony Ericsson G700

Sony Ericsson G700

• g700 user

where can i buy the touchscreen panel in indonesia???
the price in SE center is too expensive..
mine is broken and cause the touchscreen not function well..

• g700 user

AnonD-30936, 19 Nov 2011in my G700, the touch screen calculator are not functioning well... morejust calibrate the touchscreen..
go to setting, general, setup wizard..
follow the instruction until calibration test shows.

• daday

where can i find my downloaded themes in my sony ericsson g700

KV BALU, 17 Oct 2011In my G700 instrument the touch sreeen function is not working w... morein my G700, the touch screen calculator are not functioning well... when i press #3.. it touches #1, which follows the others...

and also I've noticed to my G700 that the touch screen have some visible small dirts...

can't find service center here in Qatar..pls advise...

• Dhanu

• KV BALU

In my G700 instrument the touch sreeen function is not working with the touch stick. What will be the problem? Can you tell me the remedy,pl.

Anonymous G700, 03 Oct 2010i have 2 qustns.. 1) how many SmS can we save in sony G700?? 2... moreGrt iam satisfied with dis

• dimpi

my phone has some problem in motherboard which is not available at service centers. can it be repaired?

• skinnie

Ann, 28 Sep 2010 Does anyone know what I could do? My batery does not seem to be... moreYou could try, but I have a friend with the same problem on a G900, and he tried several batteries and it's the same.
Have you updated it with sony ericsson update service available on the sony ericsson website?

• User of tis phone

Plus points :
Photo quality.
Sound quality in loudspeaker.
Keypad as wel as touch screen (beware of water or liquid)
Minus points :
3g speed low.
You tube video hanging.
Push e-mail not workng properly.
Picture editor not available.
If touch screen not work some function ll not work so take care in touch screen.
I hope above tips useful.

• Sathish

This phone is having advance technology for user if u use this phone while download and browsing u can feel, but it's other programme is working slowly.

• widya

my touchscreen can't be use now...why???

• ayumie

Sony Ericsson G700 is the best phone i have.. but on last fiday was lose..so sad..huhuhu

nani, 29 Apr 2011nice phone but not working now phone can't recive signal and tou... moreAny touchscreen, must be taken care from water/sweat.
this is my personal experience, as i sweat a lot, it shorts the circuit. the circuit for touch screens is situated at the top of touch screen. Hence you need to be careful.
either you can use handfree
or proper phone cover to protect the circuit from getting short.

• nani

nice phone but not working now phone can't recive signal and touch screen is not working

• anand

glenn, 27 Feb 2011can anybody please help me? my SE G700 is prone to hanging. i... moreit's basically slow so it better 4 u to use it with out memory card as it has 160 mb internal memory

How to clean my unit especially the screen?

• jay

mz2555, 28 Mar 2010im planning to buy a 2nd phone.. but im not sure to buy which on... morepls change ur sony plan.try htc or samsung

• jay

my phone only working in 3g sim y???

• bhert

Can you please e-mail me an address to where i can buy a touch screen replacement for my se g700 around Metro, Manila, Philippines?... Thanks..