Sony Ericsson G705

Sony Ericsson G705

anik, 24 Nov 2008does it support 16 gb memory card??it supports the maximum of 8gb memory card only

• Sam

Its nice to view and features which are mention with gsmarena are anough for a user...........

• anik

does it support 16 gb memory card??

GSMArena, how about posting a review on this beauty??

• GAG

Hey Chito, check telecomadvies.nl, it's 285 euros there!

• mahir

jaheer hussain, 17 Nov 2008Hello Mr, G means its basedn Gps Global Processing system,,, ... moreMr. Jaheer, GPS is Global Positioning System, not Processing......meat?

pbm, 21 Nov 2008go to live search, register for a free cash back acct. search fo... morethanks for taking time to reply me, i will follow your instructions thnx a lot

• pbm

chito, 21 Nov 2008plz gag would u tell me the place u saw it for the price of 285 ... morego to live search, register for a free cash back acct. search for sony g705, click on the ebay link - if you use buy it now and you pay w/paypal you get 25% back. simple. (ie: 280284904610 or 390010518486, it's new phone so there aren't too many now but in a month or so you will see a lot more 4 sale) The first one is 379USD so you get 94.75USD back and the ph. cost only 284.25USD. Factory unlocked, no brand or other crap on it... it totally worth it... this is what I wanted to do but now I have to go w/n95-4 or innov8.. needed a ph w/ a decent camera... although I like this design more.. It looks awesome.

• chito

GAG, 21 Nov 2008Here in the Netherlands this phone became available earlier this... moreplz gag would u tell me the place u saw it for the price of 285 euros? i saw it in amsterdam zuidoost for the price of 350 euros by the bell company, maybe u can assist me with the name of the place u see it, thanks as i wait for your response

• GAG

Here in the Netherlands this phone became available earlier this week for 285 euros!

• faseeha

Give me the price of the fone?

• faseeha

pis give me the price of the fone?

• Andy

does it also contain a document viewer?
Some sites mention this and othes not
Would like to know if it can displau excel files.

• SE

Daniel, 21 Nov 2008I here you man! I used to miss my calls all the time with my pre... more
Sin ...
But the speaker is down to the ringtones or when active the loudspeaker during the phone call? For ringtones, you can make some comparison with other phones?

• techguy

Anonymous, 16 Nov 2008Hi,are sure it is available?. I tried to find it but with no luck.Try to call this #. 04 3669960, its already available man..

• Daniel

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2008Hi Chito. Yes, thank you for taking the time to reply. I am ju... moreI here you man! I used to miss my calls all the time with my previous W800, and that was a great phone! But awefull low speaker.

I'm between getting this one or the W960, which also has WiFi and an awesome look, but no GPS!

If someone tested one of them or both tell me which one would you buy? I rather like the W series, because of the player and the headphones, but I don't know and the W960 is more expensive.

Thanks Guys!

Chito, 20 Nov 2008Yes the phone feel solid the way i saw the outer look of it, i d... moreHi Chito. Yes, thank you for taking the time to reply. I am just wondering whether the phone is loud enough, have encountered phones in the past where the ringtone was awfully quiet and kept missing calls. =)

• Chito

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2008Does the phone feel solid? Did you try the speakerphone? Is it ... moreYes the phone feel solid the way i saw the outer look of it, i did not try the speakerphone to know how loud it is, i just saw it in a phone shop i can only test it when i am going to pay for it. i hope your question has been answer?

chito, 20 Nov 2008the good thing is that i have seen the phone, touched it, feel i... moreDoes the phone feel solid? Did you try the speakerphone? Is it loud? Thanks.

• chito

the good thing is that i have seen the phone, touched it, feel it as well but yet to pay for it to keep it for myself.