Sony Ericsson G705

Sony Ericsson G705

my phone just hung and shut down on its own while i was texting and receiving a text.. i was using the wifi. does this have anything to do with it? did my phone crash due to too much things going on? I turned it on and off but still nothing. what do i do?

• buddu

tht means my phone got somethigs wrong?

• bl@nc

jitendra, 27 Jun 2010pl tell me the model having duel sim and call barring facilityno,,,it does not have!!!

• buddu

g705 got 2 types message software? y my phone message if add in animation the massage will changer 2 mms?

• shaq

I own this mobile and its the same old USB,charger and earphone prob in mobile.

• Sherzy

the camera is very good, the problem of this phone is the color easily faded and the sticker also

• Oz

I've owned mine for a year and I have not had the same issue with the buttons. This is a pretty viable business phone with native SyncML, and Exchange ActivSync. It supports AT&T 3G, and WiFi. Sound quality is above average and the external speaker is fairly loud. I did have problems with the phone hanging and restarting when I was moving around the menus quickly. After the update the problem seems to be gone. Also, the battery life improves dramatically with the updated firmware. I will be upgrading to a Nokia E72 but I will keep this g705 as a backup handset. Love SE sliders. No complaints.

• brix

eddy, 08 Jun 2010hi,... in fact i used G705 for 1 years... bt i'm facing a proble... moreis it true that the paint of this phone is easily scraped! wtf wtf wtf wtf..

• ableez puchong

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2010what i can say about this unit is that it has a very weak flex b... moreis it true

• Prem:-)

I using this mobile last 2 mouths.. The main button color is gone and spoiling my phone look:-( so what to do?

• jitendra

pl tell me the model having duel sim and call barring facility

what i can say about this unit is that it has a very weak flex because i have one unit and it was broken only months...geezzz

• izz irfan

which is better w705 or g705 plz....... tell me........:)

• ok_girl

ermm..this phone izit can use to online..??and de camera got how many megapixel..??is this phone good..??

• robert ong

the problem was that this phone has a poor signal reception.

• sunny

y i cnt connect to the wifi ????? what is the problem with the setting ???

• dil

G705 User, 23 May 2010I have the same comment as well Oswald after about 9 months the ... morethankx 4 ur cmmnd

• aziz

eddy, 08 Jun 2010hi,... in fact i used G705 for 1 years... bt i'm facing a proble... morei remove all silver color.
now the middle one is black and no more silver color
much pretty than new one.
my phone is black.

u can try it but remove properly
thanks

• goutham

I have been using G705 from last one year and i face the problem ones if i called new number which is not stored in contact list and the number will hang and even if i tryed to cancell the call but it is not happening.

• eddy

hi,... in fact i used G705 for 1 years... bt i'm facing a problem... :
i like to surfing web by using this handphone .. and because of this ... the paint of the main button was kinda gone.. and become some black, some silver.. so, who can tell me how to solve this problem...><
besides, the side paint also kinda gone off, cz' everytime push up push down... so.. can this problem be solve???
please tell me...><
i wan mt handphone become as beautiful as the first time i bought it...
BTW,.. I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS HANDPHONE VERY VERY VERY MUCH...
i hope anyone can reply my msg.....>