Sony Ericsson G900

Sony Ericsson G900

• wa

red obviously.

which colour do u think looks better for a girl? dark brown or red? i am confused. plz help

• girish

hi i looking for touch screen phone with keypad is this phone is gud as im from india and it is wroth to pay around 19k
do reply

• REM

alan, 22 Jul 2008does it have accelerometer?No, it doesn't. Shame, but still a very good phone overall.

• lilly

i love the look of this phone on here, but when i went to the store to check it out.... HUGE disappointment. it feels so fake and looks cheap and the buttons are hard to press. was hoping this phone would be nice in real life.

Jeffrey, 21 Jul 2008Hi!! Would be appreciate if someone can help me. I just bought m... morego to mobile24.com & gallerymobile9.com for your g 900 app. & software

shalu pahuja, 22 Jul 2008good phone...nice 2 hav torch after a long time....best part r t... moreIts because SE included the walkman 3.0 version.

• tech fanatic

i have had my nokia 5500 sport for tow years now and i'm desprate for an upgrade is this the way to go cause the xperia just took soooo... long.
please reply

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2008This is a piece of junk. I have used two of them and both were f... moreHave used 3 other SE phones but this is 1st Symbian OS SE phone - what a disappointment. OS hung almost every other day.

• shalu pahuja

good phone...nice 2 hav torch after a long time....best part r th sticky notes...i use 2 think tht only walkman phones hv gud sound quality but this also rocks.....

This is a piece of junk. I have used two of them and both were far worst than any other SE phone I ever used. SE is better start making more reliable phones.

alan, 22 Jul 2008does it have accelerometer?Only on multimedia

• alan

does it have accelerometer?

• Jeff

Jeffrey, 21 Jul 2008Hi!! Would be appreciate if someone can help me. I just bought m... morefor applications for this phoen you can go to : http://applicationshop.sonyericsson.com/enUS/htm­l/index.jsp

• razgriz

haha ive already have it....really nice one
the most powerful machine then Nseries neither walkman series...it's all about G900
for me, upcoming series their all gonna copy the same technology in G900...to be frankly
G900 it's the (one)........ .......this the last (perfect) cell phone im gonna buy......

• tasha

in the Phil., it's around 23K...

• sam

does the G900 have GPS. or it can be downloaded at least?? please reply on xoticness@yahoo.com if u have any infos.

Yau, 21 Jul 2008can any one tell me that this phone have the 'sens me' funtion? thanksno SensMe, but has latest walkman software 3.0

• kitsune

can this phone record voice conversation?

• Yau

can any one tell me that this phone have the 'sens me' funtion? thanks