Sony Ericsson G900

Sony Ericsson G900

• milan

AnonD-4748, 27 Mar 2011I love my G900... best phone ever had... i use wifi @ college n ... morecan u tell me from where did u got angry for g900..
i m g900 user ?

pls reply me fast

• haythem

i like this apperance

I love my G900... best phone ever had... i use wifi @ college n home..and do videocall on 3g..i also play angry bird touch...music is better than iphone..camera is cybershotic.... cant have better than that.

• judy

im using a G900 mobile phone. what can i do if my phone touch pad is not working? is there a chance to fix it or it needs to change the lcd? hope u can help me

• hero

JAIMIE, 07 Mar 2011Why my phone keep memory full ? since i already delete all the s... morejust flash ur phone....i had same prob due to over-apping phone.

• good mobile

G900 phone duplicate case is not available in the market

• Kaiser

you need to change the LCD!

• moose

where can i get a new face 4 my fone in kenya

• raj

JAIMIE, 07 Mar 2011Why my phone keep memory full ? since i already delete all the s... moreI do av dis phone. what u need to di is remove urs memory card slot n format the phone. dnt worry no details wd be lost. n then u would nt be bothered by message that Memory fukll any time though u have memory. itz all coz of installed application.

• prince_seye

my phone just went off all of a sudden and whenever it come on it shows blank and no image at all. please what do you think i should do?

• Rohit

JAIMIE, 07 Mar 2011Why my phone keep memory full ? since i already delete all the s... moreyou can download update software Sony Ericsson website and update your mobile.you never see memory low massage if you this.

Thaks & Regards,

Rohit Singh Besla

• Ras Jeho

JAIMIE, 07 Mar 2011Why my phone keep memory full ? since i already delete all the s... morefriend u need 2 scan ur phone with a usb cable probably there are viruses on it...i know what that is

• JAIMIE

Why my phone keep memory full ? since i already delete all the sms in my phone, and i also already delete all contact number at my contact list, photo and song already format. why my g900 de memory stil full, what can i do next?? reply urgent.. and thanks

faqoloy@yahoo.com, 06 Dec 2010read all posts and am afraid am about to a sensitive and likely ... moreeither you settle for P1 or go for nokia's xm5800, xm5530,c6...

• azm

e9, 02 Jan 2011i've been using G900 for 5 months .. i CAN'T open my camera in ... morein year 2009 i want to buy this phone for it's touch screen...but i go for xm5800 instead... till today... no regrets....

cheers

• gizowills

i feel lik using dis phone wat do u guys say abt dis

• Victim

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2011My sony ericsson g900 touch screen is not working that i cant ev... moreIf the touchscreen has suddenly stopped working and you suspect that it was dropped, someone sat on it etc. then press all the edges of the touchscreen/phone and ensure that the alignment is correct.

• puneet12745

xoxo, 23 Dec 2010i already use this phone for 2 years..and its still ok..only got... moreCan you please tell me the price to change the touch screen of Sony ericsson g900?

• maestro

Can I use sony ericsson G900 fully using key pads only coz my touch screen seems not to be working