Sony Ericsson G900

Sony Ericsson G900

• help

Is there any way to help me fixed these phone problems.
1. The phone message date is accurate when recieving and texting however the time isnt accurate. The time message sent and recieve is wrong.
2. I cannot watch a youtube video. I can log onto the site and see the video picture however when I click on the video it says buffer or loading but stay at the same spot.

richard..kenya, 23 Feb 2009can someone pliz tell me how to switch on the flash 4the camera.... moreDe-activate the image stabilizer from the camera settings

Sorry my English

• happy_me

i've been using g900i for 6 months, and it has been disappointment. i don't recommend this mobile for several reasons like the programs are very slow (probably coz the OS cannot support the features offered), the pictures quality are very bad (like vga), sometimes i cannot use the camera, dunno why. it's very not user friendly.

• Asif

How to get the Area Name under the Network Name on Standby Screen ? Pls tell me.

• Amin

Hello can anyone tell me about the G900 batery please . how long can it last . in the normal use
thanks

• richard..kenya

can someone pliz tell me how to switch on the flash 4the camera.the damn phone keeps on re setting.and i the #key aint doin crap.am so tired of this phone.sm1 help

• AAA

HI
can we use frames in the camera ???
if yes , how???
if not , is there a photo editor to modify our photos???

• AAA

florinvicov, 20 Feb 2009hi, can G900 download .rar .zip .exe or other files? HI
can this fone use frames?
if yes how???
if not, is there a picture editor in it???

• Boss

Phone help, 19 Feb 2009Is there any way to help me fixed these phone problems. 1. The ... moreGo to master reset, reset it . It will be okay . I just reset my G900. Everything go well . I am happy for my g900 again.

• Boss

G900 i use for 1 year. is ready a good phone.When you use it , you will know. Feel it yourself.

• patrick

sonyericsson is wow,ilike the sound of every sonyericsson ihade one yaer unfortunately someone stole it and for now icant afford one coz price is i bit high.
and iam not ready to buy other phone than sonyericsson,ilike the manage calls you can bar some strangers who like flashing withought switching pnone all together.

• Hiren

HI

i have this phone and love it for the fact it has best of both worlds of key pad and touch, yes it is slow and camera is bad but right now i wouldnt change it for any thing else, have had it for 5 months now and love it more and more every day.

people dont like this phone casue it is diffent but i like it casue it is..

well done sony

• Asif

Can anyone tell me how to show Cell Information on standby screen ? even after checking the cell information box from Settings - Messaging - Area Information - Cell Information, it's not showing on the standby screen.

• Julius

plss help me in my phone seG900 i cannot see vedio in my you tube.? pls text your solution in my cp no. 09087477748

• keii

hi ,if go sony website,... which we wil choose?? software for download?? but inside don have the video streaming software. how? anyone can tel ? thanks

• florinvicov

hi, can G900 download .rar .zip .exe or other files?

• Phone help

Is there any way to help me fixed these phone problems.

hey guys. i was wondering for the calender, how do i set sunday as the start of the week?

• florinvicov

you can get video streaming settings for watching videos on youtube from your network operator or from sony ericsson website.