Sony Ericsson J300

Sony Ericsson J300

I live in Sweden and use one for (nostalgic reasons) no problem. At 99.1 x 42.6 x 18.2 mm,
78 g, it is a 'truly' mobile phone. It fits easily in the 5'th pocket of my jeans and is light enough to carry in the breast-pocket of a shirt w/o deforming said pocket. Papa like!

My 1st phone, I did not slept for 2days when brought this phone due to exsitement. These memories are nostalogic. Recently I brought my 1st car but trust me I was not that much of happy or exsited what I felt for this J300i or my 1st bicycle. This is called life. I am missing this phone

• Hizqeel Khan

My First mobile i love it.................

I have a Sony Ericsson J300. It has not been used since 2006 or 07. It was on Cellular One then. Can these old phones still be used? If there's a service provider it will work with I'd get a fresh battery and a charger and put it to use again.

• taurus

My first ever mobile phone and i love it

Azhar ali, 26 Aug 2014me Used J300i mobile currently First model was the best :)

• Azhar ali

Goddess, 22 Aug 2014I have this phone since 2007. i love it. I have a lot of Memorie... moreme Used J300i mobile currently

• Goddess

I have this phone since 2007. i love it. I have a lot of Memories with it.

• raksha

my first mobile but i've lost it i love it..........

1st phone of my life during college days. Loved it miss it now. I have used it more than 2yrs. Now I have smartphones but still I miss my J300i which gifted by my mom. No comparison for this phone whatever futures the the smart phones have nowadays.

• AnonD-199452

My first phone. Love it.

• Marks

Hadi (Iran), 05 Jun 2013Hi everybody. I have this phone and I like it. it's very funny!I had one, it is a very good phone.

• Hadi (Iran)

Hi everybody. I have this phone and I like it. it's very funny!

• NVD

Anton, 08 Sep 2012Same here. Joystick is the first thing that fails on these phone... moreYour body spray/deodorant is the best solution for not-working joystick. just spray a little on the joy stick of a switched off phone, move it all four sides, switch the phone ON then enjoy perfect working joystick. remember to avoid spray on LCD..

• NVD

• Anton

arun, 19 Apr 2012sony ericsson is the best. though i have bought other phones i a... moreSame here. Joystick is the first thing that fails on these phones, and this is the only reason why I have stopped using my J300 - joystick has completely stopped working. Other that that, this was by far the best phone I've EVER used!

• c++

arun, 19 Apr 2012sony ericsson is the best. though i have bought other phones i a... moreWe share the same fate :) It's better than all those touchscreen phones

• arun

sony ericsson is the best. though i have bought other phones i am still using this phone daily best look structure but the joystick has developed a problem .

i am using it since 2006 and i am loving it... used its every feature... replaced battery once and had no other problem... learned how to clean joystick... it works fine...

once I had seen this phone to one of my friends & i was realy impressed by this phone.. the Look / design is Awesome..! Small cute lovely tiny size, so easy to handle by one hand & easy to put in pant's pocket... Though its screen have 65k colors only, but Display is very clear and beats 256k colors.. Ringtones, Mp3's sound through loudspeaker is very loud & clear, no distorted / cracking sound on full level even... But the major problem is that the battery for this model not available in the market...