Sony Ericsson K330

Sony Ericsson K330

• cakep boy

Cool handset, but I'm poor, what the hell he he heh....may God bless you all who bought this phone.....

I think this is a great phone.

The price will be fantastic!
The buttons are very ergonomic, even a kid can use it. The screen is little small but assume the phone will be very inexpensive.

SE out do itself - finally made a great phone!

• S

Check Sony Ericsson's website for the spec on this phone regarding the networks... it is Quad Band.

i think weve come to far in the world for this phone

• boyboy

G, 18 Jun 2008it's also missing HSCSD, and USB, is only dual band, and ha... morebut SE website said USB Cable DCU-60 is compatible with K330.

• G

boyboy, 18 Jun 2008it's a minor upgrade of K320 with FM Radio and TFT screen b... moreit's also missing HSCSD, and USB, is only dual band, and has 5mb less memory...I think I prefer K320!

• boyboy

it's a minor upgrade of K320 with FM Radio and TFT screen but without infrared.

I guess this phone will cost 50 euros at maximum. This was intended as a low-range model after all.
I love how SE can make stylish & cheap handsets.(unlike nokia) I mean it's not that because it's cheap that it has to be ugly.

• TC16

lo0ks go0d
(simler 2 the T250 so £30)

• jona

another day... another phone

i guess some ppl just dont need all the high end features in the top phones these days

...or not

Has potential but only if the price is extremely low.

• Vinz

Seems like a really poorly made phone. The specs isn't impressive at all. And the cam is only VGA??