Sony Ericsson K330

Sony Ericsson K330

There's barely any difference between this and the Sony Ericsson T280 (in terms of actually using the phones, not the design).

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2015can you tell me the name of the game available on the mob? it is... moreIts Johnny Crash

it's of the K series yet the camera though... WHY SONY ERICSSON???

• essabella

I want to get this phone. But how?

• kowsik

hai i like this mobile

its my first mobile

• John

Can somebody give me a list of the original ringtones in this phone?

AnonD-225567, 05 Apr 2014I love this phone...although I'm still using this phone in about... morecan you tell me the name of the game available on the mob? it is something like texas, I guess

• srinivas

sony k330 board heet broplam but not ready battry proplam

• mavelar

AnonD-34308, 15 Dec 2011how can login facebook You can use it through sms

I love this phone...although I'm still using this phone in about 5 years...

• monu

Ajith, 15 Jun 2011I am a user I am not satisfied with this model if there is t... morewhat do you think in 2k range you got memory slot and usb .

hari, 16 Dec 2012i bought sonyericsson k330 on 12-12-12 set is nice but all feac... morethe best phone of my life

• anant

i bought sonyericsson k330 on 12-12-12 set is nice but all feactros r nice but one is missing that is memory card support is not there.

• karanprashant

Vishu, 23 Aug 2012I have been used K330 for more than 4 Yrs...till now no complain... moreUsed this as a alarm in the morning........
m just doing this........

• hari

i bought sonyericsson k330 on 12-12-12

• Jman

• srinivas

Charging the battery is a problem. We have to adjust the pin many times. If we are lucky it starts charging immediately. But we are not lucky more times. The FM redio will not work without the hand set. But putting the hand set in the slot also a problem. As we have to put the hand set on the same slot of the battery charging.

• Vishu

I have been used K330 for more than 4 Yrs...till now no complaints and It's 100% worth for low budgets and Now i bought Samsung S2.. And don't know what to do with K330!!

• philip

mobile is used for wat? for communication. Its best in it.

• phillips