Sony Ericsson K700

Sony Ericsson K700

in the review they say back cover is just metal finished but uts actually a piese of aluminum pasted over black plastic cover i know this coz it came off my phone
i don't own it anymore but still consider it best device i owned
had it in working condition for 5 years

• Lars

My first, and so far only mobile phone. Never had a problem with it since I bought it in 2005. The Toyota of mobile phones - a real workhorse with little/no issues.

• morteza

I'm still using, better than smarts!

• SRBIJA

Incredible phone ! I saw it first time in 2004, and I never had it. But in that time better phone like K700 not exist.

best phone ever!

• sameera

One of the Best phone used
Cheers K700!!!

One of the best mobil phone in theire times

• Bean

Still have one of these , after all these years and its still going strong ,,, but . 3 chargers later and they are getting harder to find . That stupid , tiny middle male plug on the charger cable snaps off if not careful .
Great phone tho .

• kanav

best phone i have ever used!!!!!!!

• Midnight

1 of the best phone i've used as well. Only missing was a memory slot.

• avi

one of the best phone i ever used..

• Candra

Zoran, 10 Mar 2004I was planning on buying Siemens SX1 but now that this phone cam... moreSiemens is quit

• raj

where can I get pcsuit,dcu11 driver software becoz sony has removed its official weblink for this phone

The best mobile phone ever made.I've bought it 12.2004 and I'm still using it. the best piece of technology that every one can wish to have it.

• Charles

This was a wonderful product. I wish i can have 1 more piece for memories. It could still sell in kenya for 100 us dollars comfortably

does anyone know to switch the display contrast and brightness of this phone?

• expert

Its awesome mobile, i had use it over the 4-5 years.
its still working in properly.
This is best mobile.
:D

• jemjem

this phone is the most coolest ever i'm still using it w/ my bld-3 battery k700 i had it with 75 coolest java game 1 anti virus 1 s. calculator 1 oxford dict. 3 operamini apps in just 1 phone awesome!! the best thing with my k700i is my free nternet still using it 4 1 yr. thks 2 my operamini..

all i can say i love this phone.. (^-^)

• jemjem

all i can say i love this phone.. (^-^)

• Faheem

It is my first personal phone.It was awesome and I it was a great phone of its time.I sold mine a lont time ago and now I think I had made a big mistake.
Now I have Samsung Galaxgy SII but I love this phone and I think its ppi is much better than many of today's smart phones...