Sony Ericsson K700

Sony Ericsson K700

• The truth

Sound-Loud volume bad quality
overall-realy realy bad joystick

I had this phone for 4 years. It is extremely durable. Once i have dropped it, and the phone rolled about 25 meters on a concrete football court. It happened nothing without some few scratches. The phone was awesome!!!
Now i have a c905, but this phone is fragile.

• Kudozian

Well this phone is extremely durable. I dropped it soooo many times. I remember I dropped it from our 30 step stairs, glass of milk etc. Though the main problem will be of course the joystick.

4 years (almost 5!) Is a good experience for me. I'm gonna switch phones sometime in February but I will still make it my 2nd phone. I just can't let this go of this classic!

• Shiawase

Well I had this phone for like 4 years now and had fine experience with it. And I really think it's time for a change (whoa Obama? LOL). Goodbye k700!

• Yandiswa

the buttons are a big problem they dont function problem

• maacho

Dinesh, 11 Jan 2010I useing this phone since 4 years. Still it's in good condition.... moretake off the cover and jojstick and than sprey some alchohol on the pad.that will woork 100%

• Dinesh

I useing this phone since 4 years. Still it's in good condition. But joystick is the not working properly.

• bala

Ka belya, 02 Sep 2009Hi,im a new user of this ph0ne. Pls tell me the default lock c0d... morethe default lock code is 0000

• narayana rao h r

i useing this mobile since 4 year still its in good condition only joystick is the problem . thanks to sony

I've been using the phone for 4.5 years (since June 2005) and it's still going good. However the joystick doesn't work so well anymore, so it's hard to navigate through menus and play games with it. I will soon buy Sony Ericsson C510, because I need memory card slot, better camera, 3G, bigger screen.

• Naghmeh

after 5 years... it still works fine:)
very nice phone I have no problem w it.

• jerez pogi

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2009My parents have used this phone for a long time now and it's bee... moremaybe the golden metal strips inside the ph0nes unit is detached. if you have t6 screwdriver you can easily open and fix it. i have that phone too, and i am the 0nly one who fix my own cp.

this is what started all of the lunacy of putting more and more features on the humble mobile phone, now is that good or bad? well that's for u to judge

• ROBINO

every thing in this set is fine besides its handle.and the most rubish thing in this mobile is a card slot. being a nice mobile it doesn't have a memory card.it has damaged the sonyericsson's legendary prestige.

• georgette

Since last saturday my phone went off onless i remove the Battery from it and put it back inside before the phone can come on, but if i am trying to swich it on it will not go off if some one call me i cant press the receive it will go off onless i remove the battery and put it back again before will come on and first 123keys are not also working because if you are trying to press them then the phone will go off. also if the phone is in the charge and am trying to press it will go off onless i remove the battery and fix it back before the phone can come on but if i am trying to swich it on it deon't come on.

• georgette

Since last saturday my went off onless i remove the Battery from it before the phone can come on but if ma trying to swich it on it will not come on and the first 123keys are not also working

• CAROLYNE

i've used it for almost5 years,,
i's a powerful one i've had.
love it so much.. ^_^

My parents have used this phone for a long time now and it's been working perfectly until a few months ago. Now the camera is not working (it only shows a green screen whenever a picture is taken).

• punisher_3307

the sony ericsson k700i is good but at good in it and it is slow when you play games on it and if noone know you can bluetooth java games to it and play them

• destroyer

i have this phone four-five years. it seems a lot but it isnt. my friends had between this 5 years 2-3 phones. i have SE K700i and it is better than any other