Sony Ericsson K750

Sony Ericsson K750

ardd, 28 Jul 2020what is this special application?Sony Ericsson PC Suite

• im

hello guy there is a way to change firmware of SE K750 to W800 or an other SE phones firmware??

sHOTex, 22 Jul 2020hello, yes it is possible, but u need to install driver ( s... morewhat is this special application?

• ardd

Hello,thanks for your replay. can you tell me more?

ardd, 20 Jul 2020hi sorry who knows what can i connect my k750 to compete wi... morehello, yes it is possible, but u need to install driver ( special application) which will help u recognize your phone.

• ardd

hi sorry who knows what can i connect my k750 to compete with cable is it possible ? because when i put the cable to my computer it dose not connect but the computer reactions.

Legendary machine. Still have it.

• Sandip

PicioCh, 26 Oct 2019Still using it, still love it - still work like brand new a... moreNice Sir

One of the best I ever had.

• PicioCh

Still using it, still love it - still work like brand new and look the same way...and battery hold up to 7 days (not like ANY smartphone right now), as a backup phone it is greatest ever.

• DRC

HLANGL, 08 Oct 2019Still using my K750i in October 2019, having purchased it w... moreBro , whr did u bought that phone , im looking for one too , help me pls 😀

HLANGL, 08 Oct 2019Still using this in Oct 2019, having purchased it in July 2... moreWish I can see a site to buy this phone... Mine got stolen 2012 back then... Really missed this portable phone

• HLANGL

Still using my K750i in October 2019, having purchased it way back in July 2006. The camera is 2.0 megapixels when it come to the resolution, stood well above its competitors/contemporaries in that era given its overall functionality/performance/quality. Still remains impressive though, even after 13+ years of use. It had been almost 450 USD back then in 2005/2006, had been really worth to say the least.

• HLANGL

Still using this in Oct 2019, having purchased it in July 2016!. The camera is 2.0 megapixels, but its *overall* functionality still stands out despite being 13+ years old now....

• Bobo

Still using it in 2019

• virggomusic

I had this phone and can rate him very well.
After I had as well K800 and it was best phone I have seen before smartphone era.

• Giri

sandesh, 25 Aug 2017i read u r comment ,i am about to buy old ones, w995 what ... moreThis is defenately better than walkman series phones that came during that time. I have this phone even now, but not in working condition. If you use the original sony walkman series earphone, u will get that extra punchy bass.

Besides, you can also install W810 OS in this by completely wiping out.

• drason

I used this one, I use the iPhone 1 now, but having 2 megapixels was like magic back in the day.

• sandesh

AnonD-331256, 15 Nov 2014Got my Mum's k750i back in 2009 after she switched to a 'sm... morei read u r comment ,i am about to buy old ones, w995 what about this set . is this got same mega bass walkman( this phone got a 3.5mm jack , 16gb expendable memory) or better to buy u mentioned sets like w810i , k750, w900 .kindly reply me tnx

me also using it and works 100% ;)