Sony Ericsson K850 review: 5 megapixel Phone-and-Shoot
5 MP Phone-and-Shoot
We called Sony Ericsson K810 the rebirth of the Cyber-shot. We're now looking at a great leap forward in developing the company's cameraphone lineup in the face of the glamorous Sony Ericsson K850. It brings a bunch of novelties in design, navigation and functionality. The quality 5 megapixel camera enhanced with camerawise hardware buttons, along with the brand new Media Center application, make the Sony Ericsson K850 a landmark product in the company portfolio.
- 5 MP autofocus camera with automatic lens cap and three dedicated hardware keys
- Tri-band HSDPA (3.6 Mb), EDGE.
- New Media Center, smart search, Manage Messages application
- Monolith body with digicam-like battery cover
- Brand new three soft keys
- Innovative D-pad layout
- Dedicated call and end keys
- Large crystal-clear 2.2" display
- Memory card slot with dual card support and hot swap functionality
- FM radio with RDS
- Bluetooth (with A2DP)
- Multi-tasking support
- Awkward D-pad
- Dust easily accumulates behind the protective lens cover
- Reversed soft key funtions, atypical for Sony Ericsson
- No Wi-Fi and infrared
- Fingerprint magnet
In June Sony Ericsson revealed its hottest addition to the Cyber-shot line: Sony Ericsson K850. The phone was labeled a milestone product not only for the Cyber-shot family, but for the entire Sony Ericsson portfolio. It is clear why it scores high with its wealth of features using the latest technologies. The K850 brings several brand new software and hardware solutions we pay special attention to later on. Make sure you keep in mind the three Cyber-shot handsets we reviewed most recently - the budget Sony Ericsson K550, the high-born Sony Ericsson K800 and its successful inheritor Sony Ericsson K810.
- 17 Oct 2014
im just wondering where i can still buy ds phone here in the phillipines. i want ds phone so bad.
- 02 Mar 2014
i just bought yesterday but a problem comes that my 6233 videos r not playing by k850
- 19 Sep 2010