Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman

• ueki

which one is better realy.??
sony ericsson live or samsung galaxy w.??

• Somnath

can i install aps and game in memory card. pleace brather.

Guys is the free headset(benetton) that crap ???
because i got the pink colour headset should i return it or is it waste to even use it..?? kindly reply guys i need your help

• sparsh

AnonD-29193, 11 Jan 2012i can't say it accurately but i tested it yesterday..i charge it... morehey tell something about the built in google voice search quality and how it was.
have u downloaded yet voice dialer,virtual assitant etc. in android market.if yes,it works perfectly or not?if not,could u please download them and give comments on how it works.
please help.thanks.

• akash

i am planning to buy this phone soon. please help me replying the following questions
1. can we stream videos from sites other than youtube like desitvforum.net.
2. is the flash light of the camera good enough to take photos in dark.

Anonymous, 11 Jan 2012Very poor screen resolution.it is not the resolution problem , it's because Sony Ericsson used a cheap crap screens in this device, WAY TO GO SE !!!!!

• freddie

sue, 11 Jan 2012I bought this phone 3 weeks ago I have to charge its battery eve... moreHi Sue, you can download task-killer aps or battery saver apps like Juice Defender on Android Market to extend battery performance and turn off all radios while not in use (e.g. while you're asleep or in an area without network coverage). We're in the same boat. I charge mine daily (even twice a day), but I'm a heavy user myself, that's why I charge often.

• samSe

resolution is nt so good

AnonD-37732, 12 Jan 2012Yup..I am using 16 GB Ridata class 10.. runs smoothly.Hi Rj1987@ ..how much (clAss 10) 16gb sd card cost

• Venki

[deleted post]Hw abt the earphones buddy.. Are they same as this http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accesso­ries/overview/live-sound?cc=gb&lc=en

• biki2012

AnonD-37732, 12 Jan 2012Yup..I am using 16 GB Ridata class 10.. runs smoothly.thanks brother

• Shiv17

awesome touch reponse, vfm and oly prob s battery backup!!!

• RySev

Can it play gameloft hd games?

AnonD-37704, 11 Jan 2012hello friends, can any1 tel me will 16gb micro sd run smoothly i... moreYup..I am using 16 GB Ridata class 10.. runs smoothly.

Just got my xperia live.... best phone in price range...

very fast mobile device and loud speakers... all of the features are great. it will even kick ass of ace and other more expensive devices.. their advantage? will only be the screen, but overall? Live will own them. battery for me is normal.. im using it in dimmest mode and still very clear to see. not as good as amoled or slcd, but this thing rocks.

Decent screen, superb performance, nice camera with flash not photolight.

I had my x10 before this but I like this even better.

Good work sony ericsson. I really recommend this device. For those who will compare this to other phones. compare the price range first. then features. You'll be surprise by the result. =)

Very poor screen resolution.

hello friends, can any1 tel me will 16gb micro sd run smoothly in live with walkman, actualy i bought dis handset and want to record many videos so please reply me guys,, thanks,,,,,,,

• anil

rajan, 11 Jan 2012sony live is betterwats the use of bravia engine in SE mobiles???can we install it in SE live with walkman model????

whr "memo"

• sue

I bought this phone 3 weeks ago I have to charge its battery every day. sometimes twice a day. I do not use my cellphone too much max. 3-4 calls a day, no WiFi, no SMS and ext. but still I have to charge its battery every day. Does somebody know how I can solve this problem? thanks