Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

• Dee

Hasan, 25 Dec 2008I have a P800 for a very long time. The flip has broken and I n... moreI say. You could go to www.gumtree.com and search P800i, the actual phone costs about 20-30; If that's not a suggestion, have a look on eBay.
It is as you said a lovely phone, I had it back in 2003, and even now, six years later, I think then it was ahead of its time.
Godd luck.

Hasan, 25 Dec 2008I have a P800 for a very long time. The flip has broken and I n... moreyou can get all acceesories on ebay.com

• spring91

is this phone tri-band? want to use mine in the US. Thanks

• liduaka

i need new casing for sony ericsson p800...

• Hasan

I have a P800 for a very long time. The flip has broken and I need to buy a new flip, but I don't know from where should I buy. The local dealer does not have because the phone is very old.

I know it is an old phone, but I like it very much.

I wish if somebody could help.

Best regards,

• romzhen

can this fone hold a 256-1gb memory card? and whats the negative sides of this fone?

• myyvaine

thie, 14 Dec 2008hi the phone comes with a memory stick duo card slot. Can i use ... morethie...no they support only memory stick duo not pro

• thie

hi the phone comes with a memory stick duo card slot. Can i use a memory stick PRO duo? thanks for answering

Anayo Ejeh, 23 Nov 2008please i want to open my memory card but i cant so i want you to... moreyou can use fileman for uiq system platform
from getjar.com for more answers 0020103672525

• medo

nicholes, 29 Nov 2008 how can i change my settings because the languge turns to chinese. look man you can choose the english package by using sony ericsson pc suite throw it you can download form the internet for more answers 0020103672525

• nicholes

how can i change my settings because the languge turns to chinese.

• limako vamalpo

Anonymous, 22 Nov 2008i want to change my cover color of P800 and and iwant to downloa... morepls how can i find my p800 games.i mean which file

• Anayo Ejeh

alfie, 01 Oct 2008how to used my memory stick duo?please i want to open my memory card but i cant so i want you to help me

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2008can i change the face of my P800, its really in a bad state, i l... morei want to change my cover color of P800 and and iwant to download games.

can i change the face of my P800, its really in a bad state, i love it to bits... and the touch screen is scratched... am i able to renew it all

• alfie

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2008how to open my memory cardhow to used my memory stick duo?

how to open my memory card

rv_zone, 19 Sep 2008hey dude........ i wanna buy p800 but im 'till confused bout it ... morenope!!maximum is 128mb only

• rv_zone

hey dude........ i wanna buy p800 but im 'till confused bout it can use 1gb ms duo or cannot???

• lhai

richard, 09 Sep 2008ithink you are using the sim memory thats why it is saying that ... morehow can i change te settings??i can't find the option advance...i find hard time using this fone...